• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Teleport Spell

Gargon667

Mentor
That I think would devalue the spire quite a bit. It is after all, one of the main attractions there :)

I am not saying I wouldn´t like more uses for diamonds (with the new tourneys they have lost a lot of value to me), but I have a rather strange idea of elvenar I guess, so I am probably not the best judge of that. But Teleports wouldn´t be it for me either...

In general I find diamonds are already in too many places, just not in the places I like... or that they were killed by the new tourney format, where I liked them...

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@PaNdA eLf as far as I am aware, there are no plans for this. However, I will pass it on to the Devs.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that we have been asked before, however there is no plan for this as these are deemed to be a rare item in the game, which is why you can only obtain them from the Spire of Eternity. In a similar way that Blueprints can only be obtained from the 10th Chest of the Tournament.

Julian

Sorcerer
Saying that, diamonds = money for Inno. So, I'm surprised you can't buy everything with diamonds.

FieryArien

Necromancer
@PaNdA eLf No, unfortunately you are unable to purchase Blueprints with Diamonds. As @Silmaril said, you can only gain these through the Tournament.
I’m sorry, but no, tournament isn’t the only place to get blueprints. If you try to upgrade a magic residence/workshop without having a blueprint, you are asked to pay 300 diamonds instead. The same happens when you try to run a recipe in Magic Academy while missing the blueprint(s) for it - you are asked for diamonds instead. You can trust me on that - my fellowship gets a blueprint once per 9 weeks and I’ve been able to keep several magical residences and workshops up-to-chapter. Using diamonds.

HappyRose

Spellcaster
If I put Genie into inventory with half it’s time still remaining .. will the time continue to count down ? Or will it have the same time left when I replace it back into game it a few weeks later

Gargon667

Mentor
that would mostly depend on how many days are left on the clock, when the FA starts...