• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Teleport Spell

Julian

Sorcerer
Main hall, builders, ancient wonders, barracks, training grounds, merc camp, evolving buildings, trader, portals and some of the higher guest race buildings.

rock stream

Scholar
Extensive list. I assume the MA is also on the list.
I placed the moon bear, stage 2 which makes it near worthless. Is my only option to blow it up to get rid of it?

Gargon667

Mentor
How about: All buildings with a number limit and Evolving buildings? Not sure that covers them all though...

m4rt1n

Adept
Extensive list. I assume the MA is also on the list.
I placed the moon bear, stage 2 which makes it near worthless. Is my only option to blow it up to get rid of it?

Artifacts for bears will most likely come around in the spire so if you have the space to hang on to it, stick it in a corner somewhere and see if you can get it to level 10. Not the best bear out there by far but mine at 10 gives a semi-decent payout every 24 hours.

Gargon667

Mentor
Artifacts for bears will most likely come around in the spire so if you have the space to hang on to it, stick it in a corner somewhere and see if you can get it to level 10. Not the best bear out there by far but mine at 10 gives a semi-decent payout every 24 hours.

It won´t be for a long time though, Moon bear was the year after the original bears, which also means it is unlikely that he will get 8 of the artifacts, so it will most likely never be fully upgraded. While I do like the moonbear, I doubt I would wait for a year with a stage 2 bear in hopes of getting it to stage 5 or 6 then....

rock stream

Scholar
I thought that the big 3 on the come back trail (reintroduced) was Fire Phoenix, Brown Bear and moon bear. Fire and brown are good, so if not the moon what would be third item to strive for? Storm?

Far Reach

Conjurer
I thought that the big 3 on the come back trail (reintroduced) was Fire Phoenix, Brown Bear and moon bear. Fire and brown are good, so if not the moon what would be third item to strive for? Storm?

The Polar Bear is pretty useful for many tournament players. It reduces time between rounds and so makes it easier to fit in all 6 rounds.

When combined with a high level Timewarp wonder (and/or additional Polar Bears) the round delay can be reduced substantially (ultimately to zero). One outcome can be to allow the whole tournament to be squeezed into one day. This means that 5-day booster buildings can be used for 2 tournaments rather than 1 (playing on the last Friday/Saturday and first Tuesday/Wednesday of the 2 tourneys.

Gargon667

Mentor

Nope certainly not the Moonbear, it is not even one of the original 3 bears, those were: Brown, Polar and Panda. Only the brown bear and Polar Bear are really special (I like the Panda, too, just like the Moonbear very useful buildings, but neither of them has a feeding effect worth using).
So if you already have a fully evolved brown one, the really interesting second bear is the Polar Bear (it is the only Pet, that is worth feeding even as an unevolved egg!). As @Far Reach says, helps squeezing all 6 tourney rounds into the week without loosing sleep :) Later on (together with a high level Timewarp) it can reduce cooldown times in tourneys far enough to be able to squeeze 2 tourneys into each 5 day booster building.

For birds: once you have the firebird, the other two original birds are useful for making bracelets in the FA, while the Storm has the additional use of helping through the silly sentient good requirements in chapter 15 for people that have an issue with that part of the game.
No other pet has any feeding effect worth considering and is therefore best treated as any other evolving building.