• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Teleport spell on Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp

Robbo1894

Adventurer
Why am I able to use teleport spell on Training Grounds but not on Mercenary Camp ?

Thinking of getting rid of both to make room but will only let me sell Mercenary Camp

Gargon667

Mentor
Why am I able to use teleport spell on Training Grounds but not on Mercenary Camp ?

Thinking of getting rid of both to make room but will only let me sell Mercenary Camp

Are you sure? If you are actually able to TP the Training grounds that would be a bug.

m4rt1n

Adept
Just tested on app and PC, Training Grounds cannot be teleported, are you sure your picking the correct building and have you teleported it to inventory?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Robbo1894 The Barracks, Training Camp, and Mercenary Camp should not be able to be transported to your inventory. The Armory is available to Teleport? Could this be what you mean? If you could do as suggested above and take a screenshot, that would be extremely helpful :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
eek, the thought of teleporting a rainbow flower cage instead :eek:

Robbo1894

Adventurer
OK, so it would appear everybody is right and I am wrong yet again. This is my super-power !

Next question, has anybody else got rid ? I realise they are decent pointwise but I rarely use either.

DeletedUser8409

OK, so it would appear everybody is right and I am wrong yet again. This is my super-power !

Next question, has anybody else got rid ? I realise they are decent pointwise but I rarely use either.
I sold my Training Grounds for last Autumn as I didn't use it much and wanted the space for buildings for the last Autumn event and that was before we had Teleport spells. No regrets for that but rebuilding it afterwards took ages.

However now on Beta you can use all barracks types simultaneously. Beta normally comes here 2 weeks later so we may see that the week after next. In which case selling TG now would be terrible timing.