• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Teleport a Sooty Chicken?

Giraffi

Enchanter
I see I can do it on app now. Little blue arrows on the buildings in the building menu and level indicator.

Sir Derf

Adept
Thank you, but my question was less a question of "can I" and more a question of "should I"...

I thought there was an announced "please wait, it might not work yet", and want a more official sanctioning that when I prune Cinder-ella she goes to the recoverable Void at the End of Time, and isn't just vaporized.

Gargon667

Mentor
last time I checked it didn´t work for me and I am pretty sure they´ll put it in an official announcement/update when they are finished.

But hey if it works for you, go ahead, why not? I remember some mod saying that support will even help you if the teleport causes you any grief.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hey @Sir Derf at the moment we would advise against doing so as we have not had the green light from the Team as yet. I'll see if I can get any form of update on it :)

HappyRose

Spellcaster
No problems at all and with the 4 buildings... so good I decided to build several other event buildings I had in inventory along with a full set of evolves .. now I can lift them for every Adventure, they might as well go in