• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tech tree / quest help

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
If I don't have Steel or Plank Manufacturies why do I get a quest to research STEEL (a quest I can't cancel)
And do i have to do them in the tech tree to move on? It's a lot of KP and goods for something I don't use.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Yes you will have to research steel in order to move on in the tech tree.
You will need steel and planks researched if you want to participate in events where you need produce all T1 goods.

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
When I need to produce all T1 goods (like in FA) I build lv1 planks and steel. Don't upgrade to lv22.
Suppose it is part of the game! Still love it.

DeletedUser5976

With Sentient goods you will need to upgrade at least one more T1 (your boost+1) to max level. And who knows if future chapters will mean something like that for your boost +2 as well.

DeletedUser8479

With Sentient goods you will need to upgrade at least one more T1 (your boost+1) to max level. And who knows if future chapters will mean something like that for your boost +2 as well.

I was going to make a whole thread for it but perhaps I can get an answer to this here. I was wondering if there is any way to pick what your boosted sentient good is going to be or if it is merely random? Your reply certainly seems to indicate I can't have my boosted sentient be the same as my regular boosted. :(

Lelanya

Mentor
I was going to make a whole thread for it but perhaps I can get an answer to this here. I was wondering if there is any way to pick what your boosted sentient good is going to be or if it is merely random? Your reply certainly seems to indicate I can't have my boosted sentient be the same as my regular boosted. :(
Correct.
In Elementals chapter it is your tier 1 + 1
In Amuni chapter it will be your tier 2 + 1
We are assuming this will follow a similar pattern for the chapter due out in Beta any week now.
You will of course be able to produce sentient goods with your standard boost once it's upgraded to level 24 but the amount are so minuscule it's a ridiculous waste of seeds.

DeletedUser8479

Correct.
In Elementals chapter it is your tier 1 + 1
In Amuni chapter it will be your tier 2 + 1
We are assuming this will follow a similar pattern for the chapter due out in Beta any week now.
You will of course be able to produce sentient goods with your standard boost once it's upgraded to level 24 but the amount are so minuscule it's a ridiculous waste of seeds.

Thanks, what I suspected, guess I'll have to make some room for a couple more factories.