• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Team-Commitment has 2 vacancies

Master Arthur

Alchemist
This all active, friendly, no mandatory rules, no pressure TEAM is currently looking for 2 strong to very strong daily actives to help us to continue our rapid progress up the league table and to achieve its TEAM OBJECTIVES.
Currently we get 10 chests and a silver medal every-week. We have virtually an team of every day players who are happen to play in all events and support each other by daily help visits. We also always complete the FA's and have much used AW KP Swop threads.
We sit currently in 27th place but with the addition of 2 new strong members could well be very near a top 20 place.
If interested please apply or if you need more info then message me direct.
Gives us a look. This could be your opportunity to play for fun in an easy going environment and to be able to play your own game as you will to suit your requirements.
Success brings success and we are very successful.

Master Arthur

Alchemist
UPDATE; We are still looking for 2 strong actives to help us achieve our progress objectives. If interested please message me Master Arthur.Thank you. Stay Safe.