• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Taxes collecting

Hi

I need your support to make it easy for Elvenar members to collect neighboring cities TAXES ( coins, supplies, .. etc ) by clicking on one button ( to be created ) or through Drop List or any other solutions you might suggest.

I am sure most of the advanced Elvenar players are fed up with this silly daily exercise !!
Especially, when I get tired of opening and visiting all my 100 neighbors.

I wonder, What to do when I level up and then visiting 200 cities or more ? It is so frustrating and useless.

Your comments and supportive replies are appreciated.

Thanks

I forgot to mention two important issues:
1- some advanced cities are taking a long time to be downloaded therefore, slow my browsing.
2- some cities are disabled or inactive ( time-wasting ).

Thanks

Julian

Sorcerer
Firstly, giving neighbourly help to members of your fellowship and cities who have visited you recently (via the notifications) has been considerably improved in recent months. You are very committed to visit everyone else, if you do it on a regular basis. I must admit I only do it occasionally. If you need to do it, it might suggest you need some more residences or something to easily generate more coins within your city.

There have been calls for something similar to the province table, whereby your neighbours are listed, perhaps saying how often you visit them and how often they visit you. That would certainly help to show you where best to place your activity. And maybe you could automatically give neighbourly help via that instead of visiting them directly.

I agree with both your additional points as being annoying.

Gargon667

Mentor
Visiting everybody is simply not happening unless I am completely out of gold (hasn´t happened in a while) or need to fill a gold quest (during FAs). And it ONLY happens on the App.
For me it is notifications only :) They visit me (green or golden), I visit them. Even that I do on the App, although it can be done nearly as nicely on the browser nowadays.

cwgiii

Shaman
I will point out that, as a new player, I really appreciated the regular neighborly help from surrounding daily players. They gave me help, knowing I was too far away to return the favor, at the time (I made a point to reach out to them individually, via a private message, to thank them). It encouraged me to continue play, and expand toward them in order to eventually help them in return. Now (more than 5 years later), as an "old fogey" I try and "pay it forward" and make a point to help all my neighbors daily (in a rather expansive discovered province area). I get several returns: the gold, sometimes supplies, chest from my Crystal Lighthouse (all rather incidental, really). But, more importantly, I am building a few really good relationships with my neighbors. These relationships have helped me in a few particular binds, in the past (via trades that I am sure would not have been taken otherwise, or as quickly). Some of these players have had alternate cities, as much more powerful, elder players. Their knowledge and gratitude has helped me in surprising ways. Our fellowship has grown because of these relationships, with referrals of individuals from other fellowships related to these individuals.

As in life, it is good to foster relationships with good neighborly help. Pay it forward, and the benefits can go on in ways that we may not even see.

Just an observation.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I will point out that, as a new player, I really appreciated the regular neighborly help from surrounding daily players. They gave me help, knowing I was too far away to return the favor, at the time (I made a point to reach out to them individually, via a private message, to thank them). It encouraged me to continue play, and expand toward them in order to eventually help them in return. Now (more than 5 years later), as an "old fogey" I try and "pay it forward" and make a point to help all my neighbors daily (in a rather expansive discovered province area). I get several returns: the gold, sometimes supplies, chest from my Crystal Lighthouse (all rather incidental, really). But, more importantly, I am building a few really good relationships with my neighbors. These relationships have helped me in a few particular binds, in the past (via trades that I am sure would not have been taken otherwise, or as quickly). Some of these players have had alternate cities, as much more powerful, elder players. Their knowledge and gratitude has helped me in surprising ways. Our fellowship has grown because of these relationships, with referrals of individuals from other fellowships related to these individuals.

As in life, it is good to foster relationships with good neighborly help. Pay it forward, and the benefits can go on in ways that we may not even see.

Just an observation.

Perfect Neighbouring right there!! :)

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@majedhabbab12345 whilst there are no current changes afoot concerning the ways in which you can provide neighbourly help via your Browser, as @Pauly7 suggested, it may be easier for you to do so via our App, whereby you do get a list of options to help, whether this is via the Main Hall or a Cultural Building, without the need to visit the City. Of course it is important and polite to provide help to neighbours where you can, however if you are doing this to increase coins and supplies, see if there are other options available to you via your City (i.e. Increased/Upgraded Residences, Ancient Wonders) that reduces your need to collect in this way :)

@majedhabbab12345 whilst there are no current changes afoot concerning the ways in which you can provide neighbourly help via your Browser, as @Pauly7 suggested, it may be easier for you to do so via our App, whereby you do get a list of options to help, whether this is via the Main Hall or a Cultural Building, without the need to visit the City. Of course it is important and polite to provide help to neighbours where you can, however if you are doing this to increase coins and supplies, see if there are other options available to you via your City (i.e. Increased/Upgraded Residences, Ancient Wonders) that reduces your need to collect in this way :)
Thanks Herodite

I am using my PC. I do not play on any other mobile device.
I wish to find such apps compatible with the windows system.

My regards