• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tansported buildings

DeletedUser2838

When buildings are temporarily moved back into summonings using transportation spells from the Spire it would be useful if they had a mark or icon on them indicating they have been transported in. My summonings is 20 pages long with many similar buildings, and new builds don't seem to have much of an order when they arrive in summonings. It would be useful to easily identify the buildings I'm likely to want to put back into my city.

Gargon667

Mentor
I personally don´t always want to put everything back at the same time, so for me that would be more annoying than helpful. I assume you are talking about event buildings? Because Factories and other buildings from the buildings menu etc are always in the end of the list.

DeletedUser3571

I don't see why they don't just put all teleported buildings to the end.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
As you probably know the Summonings are stored in the order they were acquired in the game, which is why these land back in the chapter items where they originally came from.
Not sure that this can be changed at all, but I am happy to ask the question.

Timneh

Artisan
As you probably know the Summonings are stored in the order they were acquired in the game, which is why these land back in the chapter items where they originally came from

If i understand what you are saying correctly the last thing you acquire should be at the front of the summonings list i.e on the first page ? That is certainly not the case for me, some of the things i have won in events have appeared on page 5 or 6.

DeletedUser3571

it depends on the chapter, i have 6 and half pages worth of elvenar buildings in my inventory. So a new building could be placed anywhere in those pages, as i'm not sure how they are sorted within the chapters.

Timneh

Artisan
Yes that's how it works for me too, all the chapters are in order but things won in the chapter i am in now appear anywhere in the pages of stuff i have for that chapter.

Pauly7

Magus
As you probably know the Summonings are stored in the order they were acquired in the game, which is why these land back in the chapter items where they originally came from.
That's not true. They appear as event buildings first and the most recent chapter first. Within that chapter's event buildings they seem to be stacked in any order of acquisition. You can win a new building and immediately find it in page 3. As someone else mentioned, any regular building appears at the end of the list, no matter when it was acquired.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
Not sure that this can be changed at all, but I am happy to ask the question.
not entirely true this statement. Sometimes I get the new buildings on the first page but most of the time they land on second, third or god knows what page - and I am speaking about event buildings which should appear straight on the first page. Another example - the Carting library from FA landed on first page but on 5th position, after other buildings acquired previous the FA. This shouldn't happen.

Pauly7

Magus
So are you saying the buildings are not appearing in the correct Chapter they are rewarded in, or just that the positioning within the chapter summonings is random?
The position within the chapter. Plus it's always event and crafted buildings first, then regular buildings like residences and manufactories at the end.

Timneh

Artisan
For me the buildings appear in the correct chapter but just anywhere within the chapter. I have almost 9 pages of Elvenar chapter buildings but some of the ones from the last event appeared on page 5 or 6 instead of page one.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
So are you saying the buildings are not appearing in the correct Chapter they are rewarded in, or just that the positioning within the chapter summonings is random?
Yes, the Ch. order is correct but within the same chapter, a new building appears random "somewhere". My expectation is that last acquired building to be the first in my inventory (with the exception already mentioned, when one regular building was teleported back to the inventory, they are good where they are now, at the end of the "list")

I would truly like to have a mark on teleported buildings, so that I don't have to look for them on so many pages. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
I've teleported some event buildings during the FA and they were placed in the inventory on their chapter, but I have so many pages .. and now I have no idea which one was teleported :D

When buildings are temporarily moved back into summonings using transportation spells from the Spire it would be useful if they had a mark or icon on them indicating they have been transported in. My summonings is 20 pages long with many similar buildings, and new builds don't seem to have much of an order when they arrive in summonings. It would be useful to easily identify the buildings I'm likely to want to put back into my city.

I stick to OP's suggestion - either mark the teleported buildings in some way (this I think it's the best option), either put them at the end of the Summonings, regardless of the acquiring chapter (not very fond of this idea but would help though).

Gargon667

Mentor
The order inside the chapter is not random, it is the same order in every chapter, I just don´t know what that order is. But if I look at my MMM, ELR, UUU and DA from various chapters, they all are in the same order in each chapter.