• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

TANGLEWOOD GUARDIANS

Joemork

Spellcaster
Yum-Yum and Joemork are pleased to announce the opening of a new Fellowship in Winyador. Following the same guidelines of our established Fellowships in Arendyll and Felyndral, we are looking to grow quickly. We are a friendly, international group focused on supporting each other in building our cities. Our aim is to be a 10 chest Fellowship within weeks

We require from you:
- a minimum 5 visits to all members each week
- you to check your in-game messages at least twice each week and reply to any that are directed to you
- a minimum tournament participation of 800 points each week, more makes it easier on the rest of the team
- fair trades (2 or 3 star only), limited cross trades on Mondays only
- notification if/when you are going to be away from the game and can't meet these requirements (e.g. holidays or illness).

We have KP swaps which are voluntary and participate in every other FA. We also run an incentive milestone program for younger cities, as well as a rewards program for tournaments

Your city's score or rank isn't as important to us as your attitude and ability to meet these minimum requirements. If you think you might like to join us, please message Yum-Yum or Joemork directly in-game.

Joemork

Spellcaster
Having gained our 1st 10 chests last week, we are still looking for 4 players to join us. Please message Yum-Yum or Joemork in-game.

Joemork

Spellcaster
We have been up and running just over 2 months, and the last 5 tourneys we have gained the 10 chests. If you would like to be a part of our team, or have the desire to gain that all important Blueprint, get in touch, come and give us a try...we promise not to bite :)

shazbot62

Adventurer
Greetings; I am Shazbot62, current Arch mage of Greywolf, I am boosted in steel, scrolls and elixers, I am seeking a new FS, hopefully before the adventure begins.
I have a thread on here titled new arch mage, If you care to see my recent history, as well as why I'm looking, I hope to see a invite from you before adventure begins! Thanks and good luck!

Julian

Sorcerer
You can message them in-game as well. But you might be able to join direct without a formal invite (once you're out of your old fellowship). It depends on how they have their fellowship setup.