• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Take them off!

Gargon667

Mentor
I have a few thousand % of them in the inventory myself, and cannot say I am happy when I get one, but not every prize can be a jackpot in the lottery. On average the spire rewards are very good, taking out the crap would make it too good over all. And for lower achieving towns PP spells are still a good prize. Unless you have reached the last chapter you can use them to bypass entire chapters and use up bigger quantities of them, so I think it is a good prize for balancing the spire, make it better for weaker towns that have trouble with it, while slowing down the overachievers.

Deleted User - 1759805

People who ask for SFs or PPs to be removed may just get their wish. Only it is that they really are asking is "remove these things, and replace them with something that we want". Well, we've seen it many times that this is not how it will go. You get the nerf alright, but you won't get the boost.

Be really careful what you wish for.

alsael

Enchanter
I didn't ask for them to be removed,I only pointed out that they shouldn't be offered as end map bosses reward.They can be placed in smaller bosses throuout the maps

Timneh

Artisan
I have to agree with @MinMax Gamer so many times when players have asked for something the devs take the idea then bend it so out of shape that it doesn't resemble what was asked for anymore. It's almost as if the devs do it to piss players off for having the cheek to say they do not like something the devs have come up with. I always worry when players complain that there is too much of something because if the devs take notice you can almost guarantee that when they have finished there will not be enough anymore.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have to agree with @MinMax Gamer so many times when players have asked for something the devs take the idea then bend it so out of shape that it doesn't resemble what was asked for anymore. It's almost as if the devs do it to piss players off for having the cheek to say they do not like something the devs have come up with. I always worry when players complain that there is too much of something because if the devs take notice you can almost guarantee that when they have finished there will not be enough anymore.

Exactly, like Petfood for example.

DeletedUser4003

I need to say this(again).PLEASE,take the portal profits off of the big bosses in spire!It is so frustrating to climb a whole map,defeating the final boss,and win a freaking pp?put them in a mini boss or something.... :(
are you asking inno to give you 1 guaranteed good building per week, are you insaine ? :D