• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Take out dishes from stockpile?

m4rt1n

Adept
Took me a while to work out what this quest meant for the daily season of Joy quest, so I now have to waste 2 items in the current chef event to have Joy, wow, that to me is as far from Joy as one can get, season of sadness and loss, come on Inno, this is my escape from the cruel outside world

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
You don't have to do all dailies to get the final prize. I skipped couple of dailies last time and it didn't make any difference. It's just a little mark on nice juicy sweet fruit.

SkyRider99

Mentor
this is my escape from the cruel outside world

1684036234734.png

:)

Sir Derf

Adept
It shouldn't be that hard, even if it is being translated. You just have to consistently use the same terminology all the time. It could be equally confusing for a native-English game if the text is constantly using synonyms.

Sir Derf

Adept
From the announcement about the event...

"Spend Chef Hats to create Dishes and merge the dishes to make them more delicious. The Dishes are stored in a stockpile and each type of dish has its own stockpile and can give different levels of the same food."

Oh, look, consistent terminology... Huh...

SkyRider99

Mentor
From the announcement about the event...

"Spend Chef Hats to create Dishes and merge the dishes to make them more delicious. The Dishes are stored in a stockpile and each type of dish has its own stockpile and can give different levels of the same food."

Oh, look, consistent terminology... Huh...

You got me there @Sir Derf.

1684378459472.png