• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Tabs or more options in Elemental+ Manufactories

Killiak

Artisan
Once a player upgrades his manufactories to Elemental+ level, they lose the 1-day and 2-day production options in these buildings.
This was not much of a problem before, because the Sentient production options still counted as the 1-day and 2-day, respectively, for quests and events.

The real question on my mind though, is why we do not get more options in the same tab (as we have with the Workshops), or that we have multiple tabs with production options.
It makes no sense to me to replace the 1-day/2-day. Did we suddenly forget how to make altars and such? Of course not!

Suggestion; create another tab in manufactories with the sentient production options, instead of replacing the 1-day/2-day options.
Alternatively; increase the number of production options, so that the 1-day/2-day remain, and the sentient options are simply added.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember back when Elementals first came out that we were told that if we wanted to do the 1 or 2 day productions that we shouldn't upgrade the factories beyond lvl 23. Pretty stupid really because generally we need the extra goods so we upgrade and then what? Build more factories to lvl 23 when we're already struggling on space?

m4rt1n

Adept
I really like this idea, especially because on doing my 3 hour productions, I have made planks instead of tree gum on more than one occasion by accident.

Also I'd like to upgrade my Steel for better regular production but would love to be able to still have the 1 and 2 day productions on occasions.