• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived T3 Wholesaler goods-to-goods trade values incorrect with level 42 and 43 MH

Paladestar

Enchanter
With the Blooming Trader Guild ancient wonder at level 30+ the first goods-to-goods (e.g. trading dust for gems, not for gold, not for supplies) trade from the Wholesaler each day should be at a ratio of 1:1.

On my city with a level 42 Main Hall the trader is taking 37,400 T3 goods and giving me 37,500. Taking 100 less goods from the player than it should be.

On my city with a level 43 Main Hall the trader is taking 41,000 T3 goods and giving me 40,000. Taking 1000 more goods from the player than it should be. The next trade then shows as being taking 61,500 and giving me 40,000. Taking 1500 more goods than it should be (should be 40K * 1.5 = 60K).

A similar issue happened once before with a new guest race chapter (the 1:1 ratio was being applied correctly, but both of the T3 values - amount taken and amount given - were equally below what should have been used when compared to the T1 and T2 trades with applicable scaling being applied) in the last couple of years (forget which one it was exactly) and it was fixed pretty quickly.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Paladestar i've passed this across to the Team to see if this is a known issue. I shall come back to you shortly but I may need you to raise a Ticket! I shall let you know :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Paladestar

I apologise for not getting back to you. When checking this originally I don't believe we had any known issues concerning this. Would you mind sending a Ticket through to Support so we can look at this a little more thoroughly. Try and see what's happening :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Paladestar

Enchanter
The issue has been resolved by the update to the game that was made on 18 January. After the update was applied and after the daily reset of wholesaler offers, the correct numbers are now being used.