• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Swap Evolving artifacts

JAQQ

Seeker
Would it be possible to swap Artifacts from evolving buildings for ones we need, I have many unused artifacts that I would love to swap for ones I need and I'm sure there would be someone that would appreciate swapping theirs for the ones I have,
Any suggestions?

Gargon667

Mentor
if you look through the forum you will find many extensive discussions of this topic :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @JAQQ this has been raised a few times and a suggestion raised with our Team to consider "something" for the surplus Artifacts many players have. I've no update on this thus far, but we are aware it is a popular request from our Player Base :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Pauly7

Magus
It would be nice, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I now have over 20 Gingerbread artefacts gathering dust. For me, there aren't any artefacts that I do need, but I have the feeling they won't want people to be able to instantly build and evolve old Phoenixes by not building the current evolving buildings... even though that would make perfect sense to players.

Gargon667

Mentor
Why not make the next evolving building a 'use any artifact' one.
Half the problem solved

That would be exactly the problem @Pauly7 explained. They DON´T want you to get a free evolving building, they want you to have to play the event to get it done. Preferably by spending diamonds.

Stucon

Illusionist
You still have to 'win' the actual building. They could put it in 3/4 of the way the through the event.
Two things you can do with a problem. Come up with a solution or ...

Sir Derf

Adept
... settle to the bottom as a precipitate?
... resign yourself to being immiscible?
... accept that you are insolvent?

*sigh* Spellcheck can guide me to the correct spelling of those commonly occurring words on this forum, but doesn't recognize "Elvenar".