• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Survey disappeared

Gargon667

Mentor
I was on the App when I got a pop-up about participating in a survey about the support in elvenar. When i clicked to participate the pop-up disappeared and nothing else happend. So unless Inno was testing the willingness to participate as the only question I would suppose some bug is in that survey ;)

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Gargon667 did you tick below 16? Or perhaps you hit the X accidentially and made it disappear?

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 did you tick below 16? Or perhaps you hit the X accidentially and made it disappear?

nope just hit "enter" or whatever it says to go in, didn´t even see anything about 16 or an x. If those were there I may have accidentally hit them instead of entering I suppose... only saw the one big button in the middle and tried to go for that, no guarantee with my above 16 year old fingers...

Gargon667

Mentor
Hm, it opens your browser when you hit the 'Enter' button.

That is at least what I expected to happen, but it didn´t. I wonder if there are any settings on my phone that would prevent that from happening?

Gargon667

Mentor
nope nothing on the browser.

anyway it´s not a big deal for me, just figured I´d let you know that it happens and if you get few replies to your surveys that may be why...