• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Survey - Autumn Zodiac

Toursy

Alchemist
We had changed the crafting ratio as when we first did this earlier this year with the old and new Phoenixes the ratio was 3:1

True, but for me the fact that you already have to choose between the new bear (from this year event) and a previous one (from last year or more) is already enough, because you can't get everything.
Making it twice more expansive just bring the possibilities to very low, because most of the player won't be able to upgrade it to the top level, unless they plan to finish it next year... not much of a plan I think because it means you'll have to sacrifice 2 main event building for only one (and if you don't know what will be next event then you may even be stuck into two good possibilities).

Giving more rewards possibilities/choices = yes.
Making some rewards too expansive = getting back to get almost everyone choosing for the same reward (the cheapest but still great one).

valle

Soothsayer
Making it twice more expansive just bring the possibilities to very low, because most of the player won't be able to upgrade it to the top level, unless they plan to finish it next year... not much of a plan I think because it means you'll have to sacrifice 2 main event building for only one (and if you don't know what will be next event then you may even be stuck into two good possibilities).

The brown bear is so good that it's worth building even if you can't get it to level 10.

Gargon667

Mentor
The brown bear is so good that it's worth building even if you can't get it to level 10.

I agree even a lvl 5 brown bear is better than anything we have gotten in a year now (since the brown bears last year)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
We had changed the crafting ratio as when we first did this earlier this year with the old and new Phoenixes the ratio was 3:1
Yes but only after having changed the possibility of getting more artifacts from the events, by decreasing the amount of quests and/or event currency you are able to get without spending diamonds. As always, first something big is taken away, then something small is given, which is then being advertised as Inno caring about their community.

Pauly7

Magus
I got my first ever survey request today... pity it wasn't even about Elvenar. Just general gaming habits and no option to express oneself at all.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Same here, filled it in, got almost done and then it suddenly flashed and said something about "enough people have already entered this survey, we are now cancelling your survey". Well that's 10 minutes of my life down the drain, thanks Inno! But I guess I'll just pile those 10 minutes onto the big pile of other junk they make us do in order to play a simple game :p
Or they didn't like the answers I gave in the survey or it didn't match the outcome they intended to get from the survey, so they decided to just stop my input ;)

Pauly7

Magus
Ha, how rude!

I don't think there was any particularly bad answers you could give on this because not much of it mentions Elvenar.

Hekata

Artisan
I got it today too but at a moment when I had only 2 minutes to collect stuff and didn't have time to answer it. And since there is no option to postpone it for later, I guess it's a "speak now, or forever hold your peace " kind of offer :)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I also saw (for the first time ever) a 'Please Take Our Survey' pop-up when I started the game today... but sadly, it appears that I missed the boat! :D
Elvenar_Customer_Player_Survey_Enough_Responses_15-10-2020.png

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I also saw (for the first time ever) a 'Please Take Our Survey' pop-up when I started the game today... but sadly, it appears that I missed the boat! :D
View attachment 4865
Lol, saw same response in one of my cities. Must have been a very limited amount of feedback they were after, and where is the statistical reliability in that? Had to ask my friends what questions were asked to have an idea at least what it was all about.

DeletedUser6472

Most questions were to find out the most efficient marketing strategies, ie where did you hear about this game etc. Other questions were about playing habits and why you are playing, some questions asked if you like to destroy stuff and some investigated whether you have any anger issues XD. Then were questions about how many people live in the household and typical questions that marketing company would ask, when they plan on selling your personal info lol.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Most questions were to find out the most efficient marketing strategies, ie where did you hear about this game etc. Other questions were about playing habits and why you are playing, some questions asked if you like to destroy stuff and some investigated whether you have any anger issues XD. Then were questions about how many people live in the household and typical questions that marketing company would ask, when they plan on selling your personal info lol.
I had this survey yesterday or a day before and I was thinking ... Why do they need to know how many persons are in my household, how many kids ... seems awkward and inappropriate for a game survey.

Pauly7

Magus
I had this survey yesterday or a day before and I was thinking ... Why do they need to know how many persons are in my household, how many kids ... seems awkward and inappropriate for a game survey.
It does seem a bit weird... especially since this survey didn't have a lot to do with Elvenar and they didn't ask for our opinions on any matter.