• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Survey - Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser9389

Just a heads-up, trying to be helpful. I had the survey questions this morning, and I answered them. Yes I played the Autumn Zodiac, yes I finished all the quests, and I gave you good marks for the other questions. Then an odd thing happened... it came up with a question about me 'not playing' the Autumn Zodiac, and 'could I tell (you) why'. It looks like the survey questions were not linked up right, and I don't want you to loose the 'praise points'. So if your survey comes back with what looks like a lot of unhappy Refuseniks, you may want to check the programming & reissue :)
Cheers

FieryArien

Necromancer
When I got the survey, I thought: yay, they are asking us about the tournament! Sadly no, it was about the event. :-( Anyway, I filled it out and in the end I got the same question as Zeranath Vor. :) Let’s hope the questionnaire will remember ALL the answers.

Thorly

Spellcaster
On to the next one. All the f/s s' want to know when the F/A is going to start? I think everyone enjoyed the Autumn zodiac, still challenging in getting nearly ten, or ten bear artifacts!

Pauly7

Magus
I haven't seen a survey today, nor have I ever seen one in Elvenar. Does this type of thing happen a lot?

m4rt1n

Adept
I haven't seen a survey today, nor have I ever seen one in Elvenar. Does this type of thing happen a lot?

I've had 2 surveys after events in the past but haven't seen this one or had one for over a year.

Gargon667

Mentor
I don´t think everybody gets the surveys. I have gotten them in some previous events, but not in this one...

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I got the survey, but they only asked me once.. :cool: Lol, thought at first it was triggered by something Pauly suggested.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I've been playing since April 2018 and I've never been sent a survey about anything. On the other hand, I am often sent '+100% extra free' Diamond offers in-game, which is, likewise, something which not every player sees (according to what I read on the Forums). This kind of 'tailored' (and probably automated) interaction with the playerbase (both in-game and also via out-of-game methods such as email), based upon their personal playstyle and/or spending patterns, is becoming increasingly common in the world of 'Free to Play' gaming, and seems to be replacing the 'traditional' system whereby gaming companies would offer the same 'deals' and send the same in-game and/or out-of-game communications equally to all players.

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, taking a survey is entirely meaningless if they are just deciding to target only certain people to offer them to. If they were publishing the results they could probably be prosecuted. If not then maybe all they're trying to do is please the 'higher ups' with unrepresentative results.

Timneh

Artisan
I got the survey and had the same thing as @Zeranath Vor . I said i played the event and completed all quests and then got the will you tell us why you did not play the event question. Obviously something wrong with it somewhere.

Toursy

Alchemist
The survey is very uncomplete, why do you only ask about the rewards? What about the idea of bringing back the previous bears and about the fact that we had to pay two artifacts for one level...? (why? I thought it was to give us more option, are the others bears twice better?).

Concerning the daily rewards, some were pretty bad, but buildings were mostly good looking, so it was difficult to reflect that in the survey...

Some quests were very repetitive, sometimes I got one quest and three quests later it was asking me to do more or less the same things... But it was pretty good to have more choices during the quests (like "do this OR this").

It was also more clear to know what was more profitable to get the big rewards for those looking for the artifacts, but it was impossible to get all the artifacts unless you've been lucky (my case but not some of my fellow) to get extra keys in the reward.

valle

Soothsayer
(why? I thought it was to give us more option, are the others bears twice better?

The brown bear is more than twice as good as the bear of this event ;) So trading 2 for 1 is a very good deal if you want a brown bear.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We had changed the crafting ratio as when we first did this earlier this year with the old and new Phoenixes the ratio was 3:1

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I got the survey was pretty disagreeable on most questions and i didnt complete all quests, but i didnt get the end question on why i didnt play it...:cool:

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I've been playing since April 2018 and I've never been sent a survey about anything. On the other hand, I am often sent '+100% extra free' Diamond offers in-game, which is, likewise, something which not every player sees (according to what I read on the Forums). This kind of 'tailored' (and probably automated) interaction with the playerbase (both in-game and also via out-of-game methods such as email), based upon their personal playstyle and/or spending patterns, is becoming increasingly common in the world of 'Free to Play' gaming, and seems to be replacing the 'traditional' system whereby gaming companies would offer the same 'deals' and send the same in-game and/or out-of-game communications equally to all players.
I get those diamond offers all the time. And I haven't bought even a single diamond.

Didn't get the survey, have seen 1 or 2 in the past.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I get those diamond offers all the time. And I haven't bought even a single diamond.
Same here - and same here, barring one occasion when I bought £20-worth at +100% extra free (upon the assumption (?) that most games are unlikely to offer a better 'freebie' than that). And your point (b) is almost certainly the reason why your point (a) will continue to remain true, for both of us.

Or in other words: once the game establishes at which level of discount you will (reliably, even if not frequently) buy Premium Currency, that's the highest level of discount you will usually be offered in future, barring exceptional circumstances, although the game will usually try to offer you at least a couple of 'worse' deals first, just in case you'll be tempted. In fact, almost all F2P games work this way, although it seems, based on posts by routine Diamond buyers, that InnoGames doesn't also have the equally common F2P habit of offering better and better 'deals' once a player stops buying Premium Currency at their formerly reliable level - or at least not for a very long time, to judge from what I've read here over the past 2½ years.