• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Supplies

• Thread starter DeletedUser3034
  • Start date

DeletedUser3034

I'm at the middle of chapter 3, so a lot I've not seen, built yet.

The question: Other than training troops, and using the wholesaler, is there anything to be done with excess supplies?

Killiak

Artisan
Eventually you can add Orcs to the resource-routine and they cost supplies.
Any excess is quickly lost during the Orc chapter too.

DeletedUser3097

Eventually you can add Orcs to the resource-routine and they cost supplies.
Any excess is quickly lost during the Orc chapter too.
Useful advice for me in game as I am approaching Orcs and was considering removing a few workshops to free up space. I am imagining you'd advise me not to. :)

Killiak

Artisan
Useful advice for me in game as I am approaching Orcs and was considering removing a few workshops to free up space. I am imagining you'd advise me not to. :)

Depends on how many you have though ;)

But I would indeed advise against it. At the moment I run 10 workshops at lvl 19, which is barely keeping up with my needs for Orcs, troops and upgrades. Judicious use of spells and quest rotation is needed and even then I sometimes drop below 10.000 supplies.

DeletedUser1829

The question: Other than training troops, and using the wholesaler, is there anything to be done with excess supplies?

Yep as Killiak said just these and then Orcs from the amouries.

It is such a variable need depending on your town and how many armouries you plan. The more armouries the more workshops to sustain them or just let some sit idle. I survived orcs with 8 or 9 workshops depending on the town. Some towns I needed spells but I had one which never had a supply issue.

DeletedUser1265

At the end of Orcs I had 12 fully upgrades workshops, I am building 2 more as we speak, since I have the spare population and always seem to be struggling with supplies.

DeletedUser1265

What is spare population? Never found any

Hahahahahaha, yes, it was a rather novel experience. I was able to delete 4 fully upgraded residences to make space for the workshops. Granted it was a combination of patience during the upgrading of residences in the Orc chapter and the award buildings from the last event. I mainly only aimed for the ones that had a population/culture benefit.

Once again I thank the elvenarchitect's report for help in planning supplies and the like