• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Supplies Boost?

m4rt1n

Adept
I suddenly have an unannounced time boost on supplies.

Great timing inno as I am very short and had just an hour ago set 8 spells on my workshops and was running 15 mins for a couple of hours before bed.

At the current rate I will be full in an hour then spending from the wholesaler. :)

A great coin boost also but lots of quest revolving for the 100K coins every 15 mins,

Thank you Inno. :)

Last edited:

Morning Town

Alchemist
Got it in EN3 :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Beverges in 1 minute, lots of clicking so I'm having a breather, but despite my carpel tunnel playing up I'm down to 100k coins every 2 minutes and 8 beverages a minute. :p

DeletedUser3524

Doesnt seem to be for everyone, might be another live test?

m4rt1n

Adept
I have it in EN1, try a game refresh/reload.

Not good for my Carpel Tunnel Syndrome though, I'll have to wear my wrist splint again tonight. :cool:

m4rt1n

Adept
Adding I have now had the ingame pop up from the news feed, telling me about the faster Workshops, Over 2 hours after the start of the offer, so Inno I assume that needs addressing, but the end time will equate to a 24 hour offer.

Thank you again, but as I say the notification of the 24 hour offers we get although very much appreciated needs looking at. :)

Last edited: