• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Superior Trader - Upgrade to L9?

SkyRider99

Mentor
I was wondering why anyone would upgrade the Trader to L9, whereby the only increase in benefit is ranking points.

OK, perhaps I partly answered my own question. But given that there is yet another size/shape change to muck everything up, couldn't the game at least increase some benefit such as unurium production? It just seems especially mean-spirited, to my perception.

1669159048242.png

Alcaro

Necromancer
Really, you didn't notice the pattern yet? :D
The trader needs to be upgraded to let your Merchants trade your Precious Ascended Goods (Spicy Spread, Genius Granule, Marvelous Marble).

SkyRider99

Mentor
I'm not there yet, but don't you need it to be able to trade tier 3 ascended goods? (Tier 1 at level 7, tier 2 at level 8 ...)
Really, you didn't notice the pattern yet? :D
The trader needs to be upgraded to let your Merchants trade your Precious Ascended Goods (Spicy Spread, Genius Granule, Marvelous Marble).
Thanks guys! It must have been a senior citizen moment for me. In my defence, I was a bit distracted that day and still traumatised from the FA. I am just opening the research items for Ascended Goods. So the cold, hard reality of Trader upgrade will smack me in the face soon.

I can hardly contain myself, waiting for those luscious Ascended Goods. Precious-ss-sss-ssses. :)