• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Superior Trade - Ascended goods list needed

SkyRider99

Mentor
Hi.
Now we have the Superior Trader, and production of ascended goods, the 'Place Offer' tab should display the ascended goods totals too. It would make placing trades more efficient and faster.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Good idea, we will forward it!

m4rt1n

Adept
It would be very helpful if we were "allowed" to place trades for Ascended goods, currently we cannot and are restricted to the minuscule amounts of the Merchants.

SkyRider99

Mentor
It would be very helpful if we were "allowed" to place trades for Ascended goods, currently we cannot and are restricted to the minuscule amounts of the Merchants.

It *could* be useful @m4rt1n. Will we then get a swarm of more unfair trades and rip-offs? At least the merchant mandates a fair trade rate. It would however help if we could increase the amounts being traded. Perhaps linked to portal level. e.g. L1 at1800, L2 at 3600, etc.

Jaxom

Alchemist
You get a very small increase in the amount that the merchants handles as you upgrade your Main Hall. On Beta I have seen it go from 1800 to 2000 to 2200. This is still very slow going.
But still better than allowing unfair trades. And things do seem to be getting a bit better than they were at the start.
I will never spend diamonds to get the extra merchants so I these chapters will be long.