• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Superior Scrolls Manufactory

DeletedUser11391

I do feel rather dense for asking this however..... I have completed the required stuff for superior scrolls. I have the task that says to build a superior scrolls manufactory. The tag for it in the build options has gone gold. Yet I still do not know how to acquire said manufactory. Do I just have to level up to a specific but as yet unknown level? or should I be able to purchase a superior scrolls building and I am just not looking in the right place.....?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
You just need to level up your existing scrolls manufactory. If you've kept it upgraded, one level will fulfill the quest, if not you'll have a few to go. To upgrade it to this level you'll have to complete the research for it.

DeletedUser11391

Cool Thank you! What level does it need to be for this?

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Sorry, I don't remember. You can see the levels for each chapter in the Wiki. It's the lowest level for the chapter you are in. Or if you haven't completed the research for it, hovering over it should tell you what levels become available through the research.

Gargon667

Mentor
Cool Thank you! What level does it need to be for this?
It is different for every factory in the early chapters, so I can´t tell you, but superior are the factories that go up to lvl 15, where it starts varies, but usually around lvl 10. After lvl 15 every factory gets the same number of upgrades it is easier to remember then.
If you want to know you can always look at the wiki, it has all info on all buildings. Look for the size changes, the last size change before chapter 15 will be the one you are looking for.

If you're playing in the app, if you tap on the research it will show you the level you need. For example in the image below when I click on superior scrolls manufactory it shows a small "10-15" on the image, which are the levels you unlock for your scrolls manufactories when you complete the research. So to classify as "superior" your manufactory needs to be level 10+ (as an elf) but may be different if you play as a human.

Screenshot_20210612-105458_7f7cb4ea03f89ed006ffca7a7d623b25.jpg

Deleted User - 1634960

That feature is available in the browser version. Hovering over the Research will show that information. ;)

Ruprecht

Adventurer
That feature is available in the browser version. Hovering over the Research will show that information. ;)
Doesn't work the same as the app. The only place this information is visible in the browser version is by opening the dialog when you're currently researching that building. Both the locked research nodes and activated nodes are not accessible.