• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Superior Marble Manufactures

• Thread starter DeletedUser6914
  • Start date

DeletedUser6914

Hi wondering if someone can help me , I’m at the very end of ch 5 , I have researched superior marble manufacturing and a quest is requiring me to have 1 Superior Marble Manufactory . What level do I need to upgrade to achieve this ? My highest upgrade for Marble is 7 ....... am I missing something here ? Thanks :)

DeletedUser6914

Thank you very much cwgiii , I had looked on wiki but couldn't find the answer , i'd best get building then !

DeletedUser5381

Thank you very much cwgiii , I had looked on wiki but couldn't find the answer , i'd best get building then !
Wiki pages --> Getting Started --> Buildings
The info you were looking for would have been at the bottom of the page.

DeletedUser7815

hello, i need some help to. i have 3 elementale marble factories. and i produced 6 times calmas gate now and i havent gotten any resources for it. how is this possible? and can i still get them back?

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi there
We need more info to answer but, I get the impression marble is your regular boost, so your sentient goods producer would be steel, or Platinum.
Will look for you in game.
Edit:
Moonstone is your sentient good. Six is too many, tho. Sell 4. My fellows ran with 2 at the start, then cut back to 1 with MM spells. This way is best if the seeds are low to start.

Last edited: