• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sunbathers on their sunbeds - I hope this is only temporary

m4rt1n

Adept
Here are the sunbathers at the bottom that keep getting cut off for me due to the incorrect positioning.

elvenar sunbathers.jpg

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
As said above, the changes will be temporary. We are also aware of some graphical glitches where the city clashes with the background image, and aim to release a hotfix for that by tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser3167

Change it back please!! I want my cliffs, waterfalls, towering carvings ... all the fantasy stuff. And where the hell are you going to put the snowman in winter??!

Plus the city building area is not centralised. Change back now please!!

OldHag

Necromancer
Change it back please!! I want my cliffs, waterfalls, towering carvings ... all the fantasy stuff. And where the hell are you going to put the snowman in winter??!

Plus the city building area is not centralised. Change back now please!!

What he said.
The beach scenery theme is just wrong.

Is this a permanent background change, being that someone posted the top section of beach is for the tower, which I believe is a permanent feature?

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks for the fix @Muf-Muf :)
Some of my fellows did think a dead walrus had washed up on a southern beach though until it was identified as a giant shell, what with the giant turtle out swimming nearby. :p

Timneh

Artisan
That turtle is a bit ridiculous IMO, it is bigger than the buildings in my city and just looks out of place.

davemc

Bard
I like it. Brightens the world up a bit. The orc on the sunbed is enjoying himself. Its great when you get a treasure chest on the turtles back. But i dont see no mermaids

Deleted User - 384643

I also like the new scenery, and especially the big turtle.
It all looks really peaceful.

DeletedUser8820

I'm not seeing any sunbathers in my city, just shells and beach umbrellas. Where do I look?

Look and zoom into near the bottom left beach with the 6 parasols!

I'm not seeing any sunbathers in my city, just shells and beach umbrellas. Where do I look?
look bottom left beach with the 6 parasols!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8921

I like the beach scenery, and the turtle is cute. I'm hoping one brings me a treasure when I do a neighbor help visit.