1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Answered Summer Mermaids - How is fair play ensured?

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by FairyNike, Aug 13, 2019.

1. FairyNike

FairyNike Seeker

I would like to ask what does Inno make to ensure fair opportunity in the Summer Mairmaids event for players with 2x2 lvl1 T1 boost factories who need twice more space than players with 2x1 and 1x2 lvl1 T1 boost factories for the T1 quests?

tesla333, yo momma love me and m4rt1n like this.
  2. Vetrinus

Vetrinus Spellcaster

Nothing. They waved under our noses the proof that they have the technical ability to allow for any T1 to count towards such things with the last challenge, and then did absolutely nothing to address this issue, despite the fact that people constantly and righteously whine about it in event feedback threads. So I wouldn't exactly hold my breath.

3. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Hi FairyNike
    This is a great question to ask, and I just want to add, for anyone who is wondering, that all factories above level 23 are unable to produce 1 and 2 day productions. So all players in Elemental and above must place small factories to complete certain quests

FairyNike and m4rt1n like this.
  4. Pauly7

Pauly7 Necromancer

That's a good point. Although on the other side I was happy to see Platinum counting as Steel in FAs.

FairyNike likes this.
  5. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Yep but why is there no all3 tier1 quests? Those are only mildly unfair to humans

6. RainbowElvira

RainbowElvira Conjurer

These quests encouraged new players to produce all goods, and to ignore the advice to build only boosted manufactories. Many of them quit in Dwarves or Orcs because they have not enough space left for the guest race settlement.

To me, these are the worst quests and I'd be happy if they were removed from FA too.

Timneh likes this.
  7. Flame Knight

Flame Knight Adventurer

I can't say that 25% more space needed is mildly unfair though. Still just unfair imho.

8. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

The feedback about the relative size needed for steel and other tier 1 Manufacturies has been forwarded.

yo momma love me and Lelanya like this.