• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Summer Event: March of the Herds

cwgiii

Shaman
Quest 76: gain xxxxx coins. Does selling a building not count towards the collection of coins. I have just sold 2 buildings but the coins gained were not added to the total needed for the quest.

I don't know officially, but I can imaging that, if not, the reason might be that the coins were initially already gained before the structures were built and only re-gained once the structure was sold. Not sure I agree with that, but...

You could always open a help desk ticket to get an official response.

DeletedUser441

They don't count . :( You have to gain them from residences, AWs or help.Probably from rewards too.

DeletedUser2680

I enjoy these quests, now that i have finished this one, i am no where near getting the third chest. hugely disappointed, so much resources gone into completing it, and overall not great rewards.

DeletedUser885

Like the others here have said, I'll say that the rewards are not worth the costs of some quests in the main quest line. Like paying nearly 11 million coins, or a million supplies and 100k of each 3rd tier good( elixir, dust and gems). That's just way too expensive to be worth it. I foolishly did them this first time because I was so far into the quest line, but I can guarantee it's also the last time I'm doing event quests that demand such high costs of goods that simply disappear just to get few sugar beets. I get what was the idea for such quests, but costs are way too high for them.

DeletedUser3923

I am new to the game and of lower level/chapter and have decided to ignore this event for my own sanity.

Items required are well beyond my ability which is frustrating so I simply collect the items I can.

It would be nice if the requirements were level/chapter orientated so we all feel rewards are achievable but it/they are not.

DeletedUser441

Requirements are chapter/progress orientated. I was asked for 70 k third tier goods and then 720 k supplies for number 95 :(.

DeletedUser3962

I'm a bit sad that there isn't a way to gain more sugar beets, i love the event but collecting the beets is slow.

DeletedUser3764

whyyyyyy do I Need to spend 17,500 coins to keep producing my regulare supply of elixar to try to complete a daily quest .......whyyyyy !!!!! I like the game but it is getting toooo costly !!!! lighten up !!!

DeletedUser3764

game is getting too costly !!! do you want people to stop playing !!!!

DeletedUser3764

I have depleted all my coin , now I dont have the 17,500 coins it takes to make my regular elixar supply !!! what do I do now !!!

DeletedUser3764

My coin is depleted !!! now I cant start my elixar manufacyory !! I cant complete my QUEST !!! So I guess I am out of game !!!!

DeletedUser3542

My coin is depleted !!! now I cant start my elixar manufacyory !! I cant complete my QUEST !!! So I guess I am out of game !!!!

i feel your pain here but as they say, keep calm and carry on, i don't know what level you are playing but you will make coins many times a day just from your residences alone and go out visiting other players and give them a click to gain more coins and if they return the favour they will visit you and you will gain more..This event isn't a " must do " it's optional and wont effect your main game if you just pull back from it and concentrate on your game and not let it get you in a twist.. try to keep production going and build more houses and keep upgrading them as much as you can. This event is expensive and i don't do it myself only pick up the few beets that pop up now and then and the Episodic part of it if you can afford it, doing this i have gained the herds gathering which gives you 2300 culture points when placed in your city. take deep breaths and you will get back on track soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2561

I would like to report a bug. Orc Strategist does not list road as a requirement, but it is.

Timneh

Artisan
I would like to report a bug. Orc Strategist does not list road as a requirement, but it is.

Anything that produces something needs a road. I have seen quite a few event buildings with that issue and the devs should really do something about it, whether they do or not is another matter.