• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

suggestions

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
after the good update that made fellowship help easier but also finding out wonders to help also easy

what the game now is missing the same for the world map.

we need a similar list , of all discovered players on the map, with the option to help/visit button and the wonder button, which will make the daily help a bit easier and not a time consuming for nothing dead. will also make it easier for new players to find who player next to him have a wonder so he can participate in fellowship adventure. i remember as new player i had to look every single building to see if the other had a wonder or not.

now the list can be places in 2 places
one inside the city in the merchant tab since the discovered players does not cost you and fee to trade with them
or in the world map in the province button
where it will be a nice addition

would also b enice in that window to have a tab that says how many of each type of territories we have in our control?

m4rt1n

Adept
Good luck, let them fix the bugs before even thinking of new things.

Oooh, maybe new things do come before fixes, at least thats my thoughts recently, @Silmaril

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Good luck, let them fix the bugs before even thinking of new things.

Oooh, maybe new things do come before fixes, at least thats my thoughts recently, @Silmaril
well the fun is the overengineered the wonder dialoque
they make another addition to bring the dilaoque also in dfelwoship chat
which while its great it did not bring anything to game.
since i could have the chat open and also the window of the guild members so all this effort did not add anything real to game.

well only can dream right?
spending 20 minutes or more to help 75 territories on map and that is going to get worse as i get more revealed

this will be a nice feature to the game. and make help easier to go
also as i said will also help to find neighbours with wonders to help if you want.

entering a city and going back in map losses so much time.

Gargon667

Mentor
spending 20 minutes or more to help 75 territories on map and that is going to get worse as i get more revealed

Use the App for that, saves a LOT of time.

I do notifications and FS in the browser nowadays, but the map gets visits on the phone or not at all...

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Use the App for that, saves a LOT of time.

I do notifications and FS in the browser nowadays, but the map gets visits on the phone or not at all...
i can not play on phone. i never bought a smart phone the small screen was always the reason i like to have a huge screen
and prefer to play form computer so app no option for me.
and i have access to smart phone if i need .

m4rt1n

Adept
i can not play on phone. i never bought a smart phone the small screen was always the reason i like to have a huge screen

If you have access to smart phone use it for neighbour help, I use an iphone XR but before that an iphoneSE with a much smaller screen and managed to do the neighbourly help in just a few minutes with over 500 province solved.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wow.

I'm at just under 400 provinces solved with 250 cities around me. That would be a little north of 300 cities for you at 500 provinces.

Let's be generous and say that "few" is five. That's 5 minutes, or 300 seconds. You've got a pretty responsive phone and fairly agile digits.

I think I'm about 2-3 seconds per visit, personally, taking about 15 minutes or so, by my recollection.

Still, it has been much faster to Neighborly Help on the phone than on the PC.

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
But why do I have to switch between app and PC in the first place?!?!?! The app didn't appear as an addition to the PC game. This means I should have the same facilities in both options. Was bad enough the AW issue for app players, or mail ... both were solved. Why not making life easier also for PC players?

Timneh

Artisan
I asked in anothr thread (can't remember what thread it was now) if the NH system for the world map on app would be brought to the browser game as well but was told that because of the mechanics it would not be possible.

Sir Derf

Adept
Just intentionally paid attention.

Start 11:08. Phone was responsive the whole time and I had no distractions from start to finish. End 11:20. 12 minutes for 250 Neighborly helps. 720 seconds. average 2.88 seconds per NH.

DeletedUser9591

I played a game few years ago when NH had few options like here. I had 200+ neighbours. Game developers built nice solution to repetitive and boring NH: first player providing NH is ranking the options of NH (say 1. BH, 2. Culture, 3. MH) and then one click and all neighbours visited automatically. It took probably less than a minute. If BH is polished (preference in this example), then NH goes to second choice Culture and so on. Of course initially there was some teething issues, but very quickly they were resolved. Hence it is possible to simplify repetitive and boring tasks :)

Gargon667

Mentor

Your last sentence has it: You need a phone for map visits :) Well at least you do once your city grows. As long as you have 10 or 20 neighbours sure you can do it on the browser, too, but I promise you won´t keep doing it for 200.
The other option is to not do them at all. The only thing you loose is gold... All the ones that will give you supplies you can do from the notifications now.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yup, I suggested this priorly, a list as FS members with all reachable neighbors. That way it will be easier on browser. For now, I use the phone ofc, is faster, but I am not a phone guy, don't like them.