• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Suggestions-trader tab, world map, chat platform

It would be good to be able to access the trader tab from the world map. When calculating what various goods are needed to negotiate provinces, it is a pain to have to go back and forth to see what trades are available and/or to place offers. It is also hard to remember how much of which goods you need so you find yourself going back and forth constantly because you've forgotten!

Equally, you should be able to see how many more provinces you need to complete for the next expansion from the world map.

Also would be great if the chat and messaging platform was improved. It does not support emojis or portrait layout keyboard (on phone) and when writing an actual message to a member (not the FS chat) it stops showing a preview of what you are writing once you've written a certain amount. Very frustrating.

Gargon667

Mentor
It would be good to be able to access the trader tab from the world map. When calculating what various goods are needed to negotiate provinces, it is a pain to have to go back and forth to see what trades are available and/or to place offers. It is also hard to remember how much of which goods you need so you find yourself going back and forth constantly because you've forgotten!

I would like access to the wholesaler while doing map visits during FAs :)
So that´s a +1 from me!

Equally, you should be able to see how many more provinces you need to complete for the next expansion from the world map.

That part becomes unimportant rather quickly as scouting times get longer and longer.

Also would be great if the chat and messaging platform was improved. It does not support emojis or portrait layout keyboard (on phone) and when writing an actual message to a member (not the FS chat) it stops showing a preview of what you are writing once you've written a certain amount. Very frustrating.

Yes I think everybody agrees, the ingame chat sucks, but we have moved on to discord, so I don´t care anymore :p

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Indeed, this was suggested before, although it is a great suggestion in my honest opinion. I am going to check on this with them.

Gargon667

Mentor
The "limit" isn´t really a limit, you can keep scouting far beyond that point, you just don´t get anymore province expansions (until more are added to the province expansion allotment). There is only a theoretical limit that you really only can hit if you stop playing chapters, but keep scouting forever, eventually you would reach a point where the gold cost to scout another province is bigger than the max gold capacity of your Main Hall. And even that is self-imposed, you can always play another chapter and increase max capacity of your Main Hall again. So I doubt anyone has ever reached that point while at the end of the research tree...

There is however a limit on how many expansions you can have, but I am not sure where that one sits right now. It of course increases with evrey new chapter that comes out... but there exist quite a few whales out there that reach this limit. :)