• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Suggestions for trading and training

If you'd like these changes to be made please vote

• I like number 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like number 2

• I like number 3

• I like number 4

• I like all of the above

• Total voters

DeletedUser

1. Could you make it possible to un-train troops.
2. Could you make it so players could trade with each other directly. So say a person [A] has a surplus of a good and someone in their guild is low on that same good, could you please make it so that person a can send it to person b.
3. Could you make it cheaper to buy from the wholesaler preferably 2000 instead of 8000.
4. Could you please make it possible to buy coins and supplies with diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser219

These ideas are unlikely to be passed on, if only because they ask for only one idea per thread.
1: Why?:confused:
2: A private trade sounds nice, but is exploitable.:rolleyes:
3:Wholesaler prices are unlikely to be changed, they are designed for desperation use only.:cool:

DeletedUser

Where does it say that you can only post one idea per thread, god I hate people like you, that just make-up rules whenever they feel like it.

DeletedUser

@Daenera

Welcome to the forums! :)

Now, as for your ideas:

1. I don't use the battle system so this is irrelevant for me. Nevertheless, it would help if you could elaborate on why you would like to see this implemented into the game (as @Horanda mentioned). The template found here is a great way to do that. ;)

2. Similar has been suggested/discussed before and it appears the community is two-fold on this (albeit the majority do tend to like the idea). Here's a thread regarding a similar subject: Fellowship Specific Trading

Personally I like the idea, but do have to admit that it can also cause many issues:
  • neighbourhood trades becoming completely non-existent
  • possibility of abuse/exploitation
3. The wholesaler prices are ridiculous when you're just starting out in chapter 1. Once you've reached chapter 3 they'll be quite decent when considering that you might hit your coin/supply storage cap every now and again. As of chapter 5 my experience is that I'm buying about 2.5k+ tier 1 goods per day due to the excess amount of coins I get per day.

All in all, I'm not really in favour of any of the ideas. As for the "one idea per thread rule", it has been mentioned by the staff in various threads that each idea needs it's own thread. Additionally this is enforced by each separate idea requiring the template I have linked above.

Kind regards,
Valerius

DeletedUser1295

@Daenera,
Right now your opening post/poll is more a general question on several issues, instead of being one suggestion. Therefore I will move it to a more appropriate area in this forum.

I kindly suggest to you to revise your post in accordance with the template provided here and split all your ideas/suggestions into several posts in the Ideas and Suggestions area if you wish to do so !

P.S. By several requests for doing so, I took the liberty of adding another choice to your poll...

DeletedUser219

@Daenera ,
I'm sorry you saw my earlier post as a flame, it was certainly not intended that way. I was only trying to soften the blow when a moderator told you the same thing. To expand on my earlier responses:
1: Why would you want to untrain troops? You would only get back a portion of the supplies you used to train them, and they cost nothing to keep,and you want as many of them as you can get when it comes time to upgrade them, as you get the stronger troops without the increased training times and costs.
2: A nice idea, used in the context that you have provided, but it also makes it possible for an unscrupulous player with multiple accounts to artificially boost one of them.
3: I don't need to expand this one, as @Valerius did it so well. :p
4: You added this after my first post, and unfortunately I see this as the weakest of your ideas. The goal of the game is to build a sustainable city within the parameters established by the devs. Supplies and Coin are the basic building blocks with which you construct your imposing edifice. Being able to buy them with diamonds would be like encouraging a modern business to borrow for operational expenses, it looks OK but is doomed to ultimate failure and only profits the bank.

BTW, I don't usually write this much, I like to keep my comments short and pertinent (or impertinent, as the case may be :p)

DeletedUser

1. I wanted to un-train troops so I could have enough people so I could build a manufactory instead of having to upgrade residences and build more which hurts culture.
3. I'm in the end region of chapter 2.

Zanyah could you please fix the last choice in the poll that you added I don't want people thinking I can't spell the word "the".

DeletedUser1539

1. I wanted to un-train troops so I could have enough people so I could build a manufactory instead of having to upgrade residences and build more which hurts culture.

The troops you're talking about was only intended for fighting encounters to earn relics and have expansion once you reached the required number of completed provinces not for building manufactory and troops are not part of the population (Residence). It's the game design and you need to plan and manage your resources. If you can untrain troops just you could build manufactory then there will be imbalance and most players can upgrade without difficulty, reach high scores and ranking. :)

Correct me if I misunderstood this. :)