• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Suggestions for Fellowship Adventures

• Thread starter DeletedUser4180
  • Start date

DeletedUser4180

Hello Dear Developers,

I just want to make some suggestions on this matter.

At the beginning it was good that you could choose 1 path without paying goods or relics, and now you all are forcing players to pay goods and relics giving no option that one can get to Stage 3 and claiming the building Rewards, and I simply can't agree with that.

Not only you all are giving Major advantage to High Score Fellowships, but you are also making the game very unfair and very hard to get any competition from it.

The option to get some Rewards without paying goods should be available and the Fellowships looking for Top 3 Rewards could have the option to pay goods if they want to do more score for the Top 3 Rewards, I really can't agree with trying to force players to pay goods relics or anything at all, this is a free world and looks like you all want to turn your game into a dictatorship.

The Rewards also should be much better or at least significantly better, but the Major let down in my opinion is forcing players to pay goods and relics if they want to get any Reward at all, even some boosters lol, what a joke.

I really hope the Developers listen to al the players feedback

I hope that my message can help to improve Elvenar.

Kind regards

DeletedUser5254

1. decide if you want a stage to be a level of difficulty, so that low level FSs know they can only finish 1 or 2 stages, or if a path should be a level of difficulty, so that everyone can finish e.g. green path on all 3 stages, but only high level FSs can finish all paths,

2. get rid of the concept of badges that turn our cities into slums for the duration of FA, especially since it is highly encouraged for high level
players not to posses all manufactories and only a small number of high level workshops (not to mention magical WSs),

3. instead of recycling event prizes, create an FA set building (1 piece for every stage, but adapt overall bonus for points scored on each stage, e.g. not the same bonus for finishing only 1 path and all 3 paths on a stage, also 4th piece to be gained through bottomless pit, final bonus depending on FA ranking, i.e. 4th piece for only top 3 to 10 FSs, bonus also adapted),

3.a. to avoid cluttering, allow these FA set buildings to be upgradeable (increased bonus and/or update generation of building up to players current chapter)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2838

I have two gripes, my usual one and a new one.
In our fellowship people tend to do batch production, so I might make 5 farmers. I'll cash in the first five for the badge then I have to trwal through the entire set of task boxes to get back to farmers again to cash in the next five and then trawl through.... well you get the picture. And now there is even more options to have to trawl through. This needs a better system entirely - pull down menu? or arranged so that when I cash in, for example, farmers the task box defaults back to farmers again.
My second gripe is that with manufactories and workshops that have completed their production I can hover over the building and details of what is there is displayed. Useful so that I don't cash in a workshop toolbox by mistake instead of a workshop advanced tools. But when it comes to the magic academy with produced spells hanging over them there is no way I can check which spell it is. I have lost a few in this FA by mistake. Yes I could write it down somewhere and then remember to do so and remember to keep it up to date, but why can't it just be the same as other multi-option-production buildings?

DeletedUser3097

when it comes to the magic academy with produced spells hanging over them there is no way I can check which spell it is. I have lost a few in this FA by mistake. Yes I could write it down somewhere and then remember to do so and remember to keep it up to date, but why can't it just be the same as other multi-option-production buildings?

Please start a new thread in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum for this idea.

I believe your first idea has already been suggested but it would be worth checking. :)

DeletedUser5970

I wrote to Support about the same thing foolfighter mentioned and Support told me to register here to highlight my issues.

In short, I suggested a drop down menu instead of having to click and then decline each quest one by one when you have multiples of the same thing to collect.

I also think it would be better if you could just click on any waypoint and put what you can make in there, as this would encourage more players to play, as after a few tries if every time they go in to the map they find the stuff they were making has been made by others already.

Yes I appreciate good comms is the key here, my FS luckily communicate really well, but I know so many in the game from other FS's that say similar, so it's not just ours that would benefit, it would benefit every FS and also Innogames as more stock would be getting used and therefore more chances for them to take diamond money from us :)

Happy Gaming Folks!

DeletedUser3718

What happened?
Hello I feel like an ... when I click in the wrong Path suggested by the the chat and messages about the path we are going to use the badges.

That means that even when all the players have an excelent communication sometimes as a human.... or an elf.. jeje you fail "clicking".

Idea (Suggestion)
I hope someday the Elvenar Team can include a cancel button someday... or a button to recover and move to other part your badges.

Idea (Suggestion) About the Use of this Forum
We are spamming ideas because we don't have a kind of "Like" button or "Vote" Button in that way... I guess you have to read "twice" the same idea.

Happy Gaming

DeletedUser3097

Idea (Suggestion)
I hope someday the Elvenar Team can include a cancel button someday... or a button to recover and move to other part your badges.

If you want to share an idea, it helps to keep the following things in mind. This allows others to more easily understand your idea, and helps with being able to have a discussion about your ideas. Therefore, please make sure to...
  • ...give your thread a short, clear, descriptive title.
  • ...give a short summary of your idea (you can go into more detail after).
  • ...include why your idea would be beneficial. What problem(s) would it resolve, if any?
  • ...consider adding visual aids, which can help in understanding what exactly you mean.

Please start a new thread for your idea. Ideas posted on other people's threads might be missed.

What happens with the suggestions that have been made?
The Elvenar Team is reading your ideas and suggestions on a regular basis, and is forwarding the ones with most potential to be taken into consideration. This, however, does not mean that everything that's been forwarded can or will also be implemented. The Elvenar Team gets a lot of suggestions, and always has to make choices about what to implement - on top of any ideas that they already have themselves!

Idea (Suggestion) About the Use of this Forum
We are spamming ideas because we don't have a kind of "Like" button or "Vote" Button in that way... I guess you have to read "twice" the same idea.
There is a 'like' feature at the bottom right of each post in this section of the Forum.

DeletedUser3337

If you insert difficulty levels within a map (instead of choosing between 3 options that are nearly equal)
  • Orange Path: Easy (Ideal for small FS)
  • Blue Path: Medium (If your FS is able to do more after the Orange Path)
  • Green Path: Difficult (For those FS that want to compete for spot 1-3 in Leaderboard)
Then the FA will be playable for all kinds of Fellowships.

If you put 3 rewards per map ---> Orange, Blue and Green Flag.
Each unlock after completing the path.
Then the rewards become based upon effort.

Reward for Orange could be for example 15KP, for Blue 25KP and Green 35KP etc etc etc
A small fellowship will always be able to do the orange path and win 15KP
A mediumsized fellowship will be albe to do more and win 15+25KP (if they like or only settle for the orange path)
An advanced fellowship that likes competition will win 15+25+35KP.

Same goes for map 2 and 3.

It would look something like this:

YZsV1bT.jpg

Difficult badges like Statue and Blacksmith only in path Blue and Green
Added easy badges especially for Orange Path: NH (do x amount NH) and WS (buy x Wholesaler offers)

An option to lock a path is added.

ST=Statue
BS=Blacksmith
FA=Farmers
NC=Necklace
BR=Bracelet
WA=Wand
PO= Potion
HA=Hat
UN=Units
AW=KP
CO=Coins
FL=Flacon
CA=Carpenters
BA=Bakers
TR=Treant
BR=Brewery

DeletedUser1587

For the new Elvarian Badges, it would be awesome if the Training Grounds and Mercenary Camps had their own slots.... especially for overnight production.