• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Suggestion

Alcaro

Necromancer
I disenchant them whenever is asked for Spell fragments and yet, I still have 23 pages :D :D

Btw, this search option was suggested several times here and in Beta too and was ignored by Inno's devs. Just saying.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
There is actually such an option on mobile. I've also wondered if it was possible to stack buildings of different chapters into a single stack. For example, I generally don't care which chapter my military buildings are, and it's actually hard to see how many I have right now, because some are from really old chapter, so they're far in the back of the inventory. Even with a search option, I'd still have to manually add them all up to know how many they are.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I disenchant them whenever is asked for Spell fragments and yet, I still have 23 pages :D :D

Btw, this search option was suggested several times here and in Beta too and was ignored by Inno's devs. Just saying.
Does that make me a hoarder? xD
2022-02-15_18-14-48.jpg

I'd like to have a search function in the inventory screen as well. Whenever I need to place specific building now, I have to switch to the mobile app, search for it there (as the app does have the search function), place the building(s) and go back to browser to continue my regular gameplay. It would really make life a whole lot easier if I wouldn't have to do this manoeuver every week for three cities to be able to easily find lower level booster buildings before I start my spire and tourney runs ;)

@Herodite pretty please? O:)

Pauly7

Magus
I've also wondered if it was possible to stack buildings of different chapters into a single stack. For example, I generally don't care which chapter my military buildings are, and it's actually hard to see how many I have right now, because some are from really old chapter, so they're far in the back of the inventory.
Yes, this would be very useful, though I don't know how the game could tell which building should be built if there are a range from different chapters and you select something.