• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Sudden and unexplained loss of 2100 diamonds of my total stock...

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Really Elvenar???

Just one week ago I lost suddenly and without any explanation 1000 diamonds after using just 25 diamonds to accelerate one single process in the Magic academy, I of course reported this to support but their explanation was "my bank" cancelled one payment and they (elvenar) would refund me the amount I lost in diamond to my account. I gotta say didn´t receive nothing back, and my bank told me they didn´t cancelled nothing, even they told me I must be being conned.

AND NOW THIS THING HAPPENED AGAIN!! Just moments ago I lost 1100 diamonds after just accelerating ONE SINGLE PROCESS in my MA (just using 34 diamonds) SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION my total stock of diamonds that was of 2072 shrinked to 972.

Man I feel real bad, almost crying, this is a robbery, Idk what´s going on. i don´t know if I should put this in support (I doubt they would help me there), but this just make me wanna leave the game, and ask for help here, with players like myself.

If you could explain me why are you doing this to me would be great @Silmaril @anonglitch (actually you were the one that answered me that last time in support) @herodite . Why?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1634960

Unexplained changes in Diamond balance can only be resolved through a ticket to Support. We will need to look at your account to see where your Diamonds have gone. ;)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
That´s exactly what I did last time, you didn´t give me a proper answer, and you know what, that last time I was fine letting that happend, I could keep playing after losing all those diamonds.

So yes my friend, it is justified I put this here, so players can help me out or if they have suffered the same.

I´ll take a ticket again, but if you can´t bring my diamonds back, I´ll talk to the legal instance of my country that deals with these situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Be careful hon, and make sure that what you mentioned here about what Support said, is only what was posted on the public Forum.

Aww I am so sorry you are having so much trouble! Please keep us informed, we all need to know if something shady is occurring, but remember: your private communications with Support through tickets have to remain private, or your posts will be edited.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That´s exactly what I did last time, you didn´t give me a proper answer, and you know what, that last time I was fine letting that happend, I could keep playing after losing all those diamonds.

So yes my friend, it is justified I put this here, so players can help me out or if they have suffered the same.

I´ll take a ticket again, but if you can´t bring my diamonds back, I´ll talk to the legal instance of my country that deals with these situations.

Thanks for your message. We are glad you sent us a ticket. Everything will be okay, don't worry! Check your support if you haven't :)

Please, don't forget that support is always here to help you. There is a reason for everything, and there is no robbery, that is completely pointless. Everything is clarified through support. Remember to not share information from support here publicly at the forums. Thanks!

Timneh

Artisan
While it is not permitted to copy paste support messages on the forum it is permitted for players to give a general idea of what support has said just do not go into too much detail. I have been told this twice in the past by previous community managers.