• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Strike back ability doesn't always work correctly

sail0r

Spellcaster
I am fighting all my fights manually since I started the game about a year ago and I have noticed that the strike-back doesn't always work correct. I have noticed the following 2 cases:

1. I attacked a Wild Archer (that has no strike-back ability) with a Ranger (that has a strike-back ability) but got a strike-back from the Wild Archer.

2. Sometimes a unit with single strike-back ability like my Treants strike-back twice or even 3 times in the same round. I have noticed that this happens usually (but not always) when the attacking unit that gets the strike-back dies. So the next attacking unit gets a strike-back as well. I have noticed it usually in fights of Treants vs enemy Cerberus (probably because the Cerberus likes attacking the same unit again and again)

Don't tell me if I am sure that it was in the same round. I am. I have been fighting about 500 manual fights every week so I know the rounds.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi @sail0r ,

Are you able to replicate it? Maybe even screencast it? If so, I recommend you to replicate it in the best way you can and contact our support to look into it.