• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Strange trade

SkyRider99

Mentor
Why does Elvenar permit and provide for unfair trades?

It seems to be in direct contradiction to the spirit of the game. Whereas having only 2-star and 3-star trades would be much more friendly, and 'fair'.

joe.empire

Seeker
I guess this is the way the designers of the game want you to rely on your own sense of mind and common sense.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Skyrider this is always a bit of a contentious subject however, often times, unfair trades are posted to be collected by Fellowship Members. I personally find it extremely helpful for low level players that are struggling with unboosted goods. The only drawback of course is once posted, they are offered out to the wider world BUT they do go to the end of the queue.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Julian

Sorcerer
Yes, it is a way for large players to help smaller players in your fellowship. Ideally, they should be agreed in advance through chat. Then, the smaller player should post an unfair trade, which the larger player takes. Doing it the other way round risks someone else getting in there first.

Almondum

Spellcaster
Aye, precisely what folks said above!
It's a shame there isn't a server wide chat.

I just made a small city, with boosted silk (wohoo) and I also posted several unfair trades 1:5 ratio and asked my fellows to help. Anyone outside of the fellowship would think that I'm a bad person or something, but it was just to get through a specific part of the chapter where I stuggled!

Have fun!
Almond