• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

STOP you have found your fellowship

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
If you are reading this you are either not in a fellowship or the fellowship you are in is not floating your boat. ACTIVE members only please. ++GOING FOR 10 CHESTS IN THE NEXT PLANKS TOURNAMENT++

What do you get if you join our team? We have 2 spots (now) available so please check us out.

1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful;
2. Lots of fun :p
3. Birthday acknowledgements (voluntary) and 5kp's from Lenore on your special day, plus acknowledgements (and Kps) of milestones;
4. An experienced team of fellows willing to share their knowledge to help you grow your city;
5. A team that has attained 10 chests twice) in the last three months with more to follow with the planks tournament;
6. KP swaps;
7. Fair trades;
8. At times an active and very funny chat line but if you wish to remain silent that is OK,

Contact Lenore or me if this sounds interesting and we can consider your application.

DeletedUser8920

HAHAH Love the Headding ^^ it did catch My eye :)

Im looking for a lovely fellowship to join, Im New have not been in a fellowship yet.

Please Except me teach ME :) lets have fun together and enjoy.

Regards

Ray