• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

STOP YOU ARE WANTED

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
What do you get if you join our team?

1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful;
2. Lots of fun :p
3. Birthday acknowledgements (voluntary) and 5kp's from Lenore on your special day, plus acknowledgements (and Kps) of milestones;
4. An experienced team of fellows willing to share their knowledge to help you grow your city;
5. Only 300 points minimum in tournaments. Then we have plenty of armies and produce to do the 10 chests ( every three months or so);
6. Voluntary KP swap for ancient wonders;
7. Fair trades;
8. At times an active and very funny chat line but if you wish to remain silent that is OK.

Contact Lenore or me if this sounds interesting and we can consider your application
Lady Monica

Last edited:

DeletedUser8694

Hello Lady Monica
My name is Melchoir, I'm a human and have been playing a little over 2 months been doing fair, blundering around trying to get a feel for the game. I'm considering joining a fellowship, I'm usually doing something every day. But I have many questions, so I'm looking for a fellowship with lots of help.

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Hi Melchoir
Happy for you to join :) We are a lovely fellowship and you will learn heaps. I have sent you an invite please accept.
Cheers
Lady M