• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stop the Map from moving during Tournament

torolatorre

Dreamer
Can you make it to stop moving when tournament tab is opened is so annoying. i don't do all high lvl provinces and it keeps jumping back to the one i skipped. is even more annoying in app cause it closes the tourny tab every time and jump backward again n again. You could bring the hiding building option to desktop instead of this pointless annoying function

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Just use the tournament tab on PC or APP rather than map and you can pick your provinces once round 1 is done.
It still feels the need to swoosh back to province 1 when I am fighting backwards from 40 and want to stay put in the same province for the next 5 rounds o_O

C-Nymph

Necromancer
You're not allowed to think for yourself in this game anymore lol. You're forced to follow the railroad they laid out!

But yes, I agree, this was the most annoying function from app they brought to the browser version.

I used to just click provinces in a straight row and when done, continue with the next row in opposite direction, and so on, until I'd zigzagged through the entire tourney-map. Was quite quick too! Now, because of the added animation of the forced movement to the next numbered province, it takes a while longer to do my tourney rounds.
Also, because of zero cooldown I used to be able to quickly click on negotiate 6 times in a row for one entire province without getting the annoying "here are your prizes, please click on the Awesome button to collect" in between the 'star-levels' within one province. But they also re-introduced those annoying extra screens. So now we have extra clicks and extra animations... They really are masters at making everything into a lengthy chore!

m4rt1n

Adept
I would support removal of the dizzying roller coaster ride.

Yes, it can get processor heavy on both my older iphoneX and my 5 year old PC.

Off topic, the falling snow slows me noticably also every year more and more, cannot wait for elvenar spring.