• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders stop getting runes for completed AW

DeletedUser1432

Not to keep getting ruins as rewards for Ancient Wonders that have been completed. But to get them for the ones we need to complete.

m4rt1n

Adept
You need the runes for completed wonders, on every 5th upgrade.
The rune wheel reopens and needs filling again.

DeletedUser7912

You can see details here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 100

DeletedUser5976

But even after you have maxed those AW you will keep getting the runes. Unfortunately at that point nothing can be done with those runes, there isn't even a method to break them to get broken rune shards. So at least ten of those would make one you would need. My Abyss runes alone will keep me going for several wonders ;).

DeletedUser2838

But even after you have maxed those AW you will keep getting the runes. Unfortunately at that point nothing can be done with those runes, there isn't even a method to break them to get broken rune shards. So at least ten of those would make one you would need. My Abyss runes alone will keep me going for several wonders ;).

If it is an AW you don't want to place in your city and its rune circle is full, then place it in your city, build it, then sell it. The rune circle will be empty again. Refilling it will generate a lot of rune shards you can use elsewhere.

DeletedUser5976

If it is an AW you don't want to place in your city and its rune circle is full, then place it in your city, build it, then sell it. The rune circle will be empty again. Refilling it will generate a lot of rune shards you can use elsewhere.
By maxed I meant that you have leveled the AW to it's max level and can't use the runes from that AW (which is placed in your city) for anything else.