• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stonehenge building

AstralSoul

Illusionist
and here will come crazy layouts to max efficiency also if you can depend on trade you can go for crazy efficiency ,been in fellowship or not also is a limiting factor. but this type of game are for people who like the mental challenge to try to get the best out of their situation

for a newbie re arranging buildings around is a challenge even when you have a new expansion at hand since many time you will have to move buildings 3x3 or bigger

last time i re arrange everything took me 3hours to figure out how can i make some space and move building around to create the new layout..
but that the magic of the game and thats why we are here

Yup, I work the market a lot :) I only run boosted manus (3 planks, 2 silk, 3 dust), and yup, that is why buildings shift and grow so much hehe. Wait and see the races, it will be fun. Make sure to pre-allocate decent room in your city for them, it will help you (at least 10-12 5x5s) It will make your life easier.

I managed a 3x4 grid of 5by5s with dwarves, and fairies (tight.) I will have 4x4 worth of five by fives (so, 16 x 20 = 320 tiles), and it should suffice even for chapter XV based on my observations.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Yup, I work the market a lot :) I only run boosted manus (3 planks, 2 silk, 3 dust), and yup, that is why buildings shift and grow so much hehe. Wait and see the races, it will be fun. Make sure to pre-allocate decent room in your city for them, it will help you (at least 10-12 5x5s) It will make your life easier.

I managed a 3x4 grid of 5by5s with dwarves, and fairies (tight.) I will have 4x4 worth of five by fives (so, 16 x 20 = 320 tiles), and it should suffice even for chapter XV based on my observations.
with the current speed i will need a bit less than 2 weeks to finish chapter 2!!!
so i have a bit time not to worry about finding 320 free space, i do not think my city is that large yet
edit it is 525 sofar and growing like a snail

DeletedUser9340

with the current speed i will need a bit less than 2 weeks to finish chapter 2!!!
so i have a bit time not to worry about finding 320 free space, i do not think my city is that large yet
edit it is 525 sofar and growing like a snail
Only use boosted goods Anikhtos,like me.Be sure to visit my city.
Btw,my city is going more slower than urs coz the more further you get in Elvenar,the more time it takes you to venture further :D :) o_O

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Only use boosted goods Anikhtos,like me.Be sure to visit my city.
Btw,my city is going more slower than urs coz the more further you get in Elvenar,the more time it takes you to venture further :D :) o_O
well m problem so far is trading is a No for me, offers never picked up ,in future? when changed i may do the same
but have you seen closer the 2 types i do not boost are levelled as far they go keeping their size smallest possible
they exist so i can keep moving even when i do not get trade
fellowship trade helps but since we are all newbies there is not a surplus to trade off, at leastnot at quantities i need
24 space for been able to crawl forward is a bargain

DeletedUser9340

well m problem so far is trading is a No for me, offers never picked up ,in future? when changed i may do the same
but have you seen closer the 2 types i do not boost are levelled as far they go keeping their size smallest possible
fellowship trade helps but since we are all newbies there is not a surplus to trade off, at leastnot at quantities i need
Well you are right,and also,I never saw a FS prosper in members that quickly.WOW! Best of luck to ur FS man :D :)

Julian

Sorcerer

Ultimately, your boosted factories will be x7 more efficient than unboosted ones. You can't rely on making unboosted goods in later chapters. Start getting used to trading now. Are you offering at least two-star trades? If your fellowship isn't strong enough to trade with you, find a better one.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
[QUOTE="Julian, the game.post: 6 You can't rely on making unboosted goods in later chapters. Start getting used to trading now. Are you offering at least two-star trades? If your fellowship isn't strong enough to trade with you, find a better one.
[/QUOTE]
Well i have long before that. And i can not find a better one since it is my fellowship. I invited new players and we grow together and learn the game. I am not looking on the now, i look on the tomorrow. Yeah it ma be slower but we are getting there. My majority of non boosted is from trade already bu as i said it is not RELIABLE. But as time passes there start to be some surplus and make everyone life bit better.
Also he game is about building, changing fellowship defeat the game. We are not a fellowship we are above all FRIENDS having a good time. We will bound as we struggle together we better and stronger, what about you? Will you ever bond? Be part of something or you will be like a leaf blown where ever from the wind OR you will be a rock where all ides are smashed?

We will get the joy of fulfilment and achievement every time we make a new milestone. We now do 2 chest on tournament in 3 weeks we can do 3..
If i join one that does 10 what is my satisfaction? What i offer to them? Points to increase my ranking? Be in the top ranking , i do not care on pointless endauvers.

i love helping new players and build them up.

Julian

Sorcerer
As long as the fellowship works for you, stick with it. You were just sounding as if it was somewhat inactive and wasn't working for you. As an archmage of a mid-level fellowship, I wouldn't encourage jumping from fellowship to fellowship for the sake of it. Fellowships are for building friendships as well.

DeletedUser9340

Well i have long before that. And i can not find a better one since it is my fellowship. I invited new players and we grow together and learn the game. I am not looking on the now, i look on the tomorrow. Yeah it ma be slower but we are getting there. My majority of non boosted is from trade already bu as i said it is not RELIABLE. But as time passes there start to be some surplus and make everyone life bit better.
Also he game is about building, changing fellowship defeat the game. We are not a fellowship we are above all FRIENDS having a good time. We will bound as we struggle together we better and stronger, what about you? Will you ever bond? Be part of something or you will be like a leaf blown where ever from the wind OR you will be a rock where all ides are smashed?

We will get the joy of fulfilment and achievement every time we make a new milestone. We now do 2 chest on tournament in 3 weeks we can do 3..
If i join one that does 10 what is my satisfaction? What i offer to them? Points to increase my ranking? Be in the top ranking , i do not care on pointless endauvers.

i love helping new players and build them up.
If you ever want to get to a new Fellowship or want to move on just make someone in ur FS an archmage and you will automatically become a mage.So,you can move on but I don't suggest you leave your friends.
Fellowships are for building friends.
-Julian 2020