• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Stonehenge Bonus production???

• Thread starter DeletedUser8812
  • Start date

DeletedUser8812

Zena! Whats sneaking with the stonehenge production bonus? Supplietools has been the main bonus production, now suddenly i see magic dust!?
What have i missed?

Thx for nizy game!
Meadhorn

DeletedUser8812

How did i then manage to evolve stoneheges production bonus from supplies to magic dust? That would be my next question...

m4rt1n

Adept
Chapter 6-8 of this building though yet again confound the problem of far too much T3 goods in the game filling the trader with yet more cross-tier trades and encouraging players that is the way to play the game.
I do suggest now you get those extra T3 goods, that you delete a T3 factory and with the population released build a T1 and T2 boosted factory to compensate. :)

DeletedUser8812

To be honest i dont understand everything both of you are saying, but though i did recently entered dwarven chapter, which i guess then are the evolve in this case. And if i understand correctly it will continue change further chapters?

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, when you hit 'upgrade', rather than 'evolve' the benefits change. It is between chapters 6 and 8 upgrades that it gives out T3 goods.

DeletedUser8812

Oki! Meadhorn understand more clearly.. okay nize... and then comes mana and so forth...
Okidoki.. thx for all the help and info... ^^