• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser7104
  • Start date

DeletedUser7104

Hi all, I am looking for an established, active fellowship I can stay in for some time. I have gems, crystal and marble boosts. I have a score of over 118,000. I play nearly every day (often twice) polish almost every day, pull my weight in tourneys, FAs - not keen on spire.
I cater. I hate fighting so I am looking for a 10 chest every six or eight weeks fellowship, with a bit of chat, capacity to take trades that is friendly and has no drama. I don't really want a 10 chest every week fellowship as I cannot fulfil that obligation and grow - as I cater.
My pet peeve is established cities who place only 30 points into tourney every week but expect a full share of everybody else's hard work (very small cities obviously excepted). So my ideal would be a FS that says you don't have to play every week, but if you do has a minimum.
Sorry if this sounds very specific, but thought I would try my luck here before considering founding my own.
I'm afraid I might be a bit picky as I am looking for the "right" place where I can stay for a long time. So please only reply if you genuinely think I am a good fit and you are drama-free. Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
I would like to invite you to take a look at Sage Advisors - RECRUITING.

I will be sure to send you a PM directly in game so we can discuss and answer any questions mutually.

Chuck

Julian

Sorcerer
Check us out at Mayhem. We don't have an exact minimum rule. But you need to average 200 points in the tournament to be eligible to be an ambassador, or 600 to be eligible to be a mage. We normally do 5/6 chests, but do an all-out every seven weeks. Admittedly, we've only gone as high as 9 chests. However, we've already had two big players join today, so with your help we might get there. We also do quite well in the adventures (33rd in the last one)

DeletedUser9340

Check us out at Mayhem. We don't have an exact minimum rule. But you need to average 200 points in the tournament to be eligible to be an ambassador, or 600 to be eligible to be a mage. We normally do 5/6 chests, but do an all-out every seven weeks. Admittedly, we've only gone as high as 9 chests. However, we've already had two big players join today, so with your help we might get there. We also do quite well in the adventures (33rd in the last one)
I would advise you go to Phoenix Arising.I stayed there a year ago but they kicked me coz I was a lil angry(I regret it) and they used to get 9 chests so go there.And plz mention my name if u join there *_*

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi Helen,please have a look at Guardians Of Lost Dreams,we will welcome you into our fellowship,great core of long time members,we manage around 5 chests,no pressure,just happy to have a friendly and active fellowship

DeletedUser7104

Many thanks Gypsy. But I am looking for a fellowship that does attain ten chests, just not every week. But thank you for your kind offer.

DeletedUser7104

Thank you everyone I think i have found somewhere now.

Swill

Spellcaster
Just sent you a private message. Congratulations on finding a possible home. If you change your mind, please consider "Fangorn Foresters".
~ Swill