• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Steel T1 boost and Events

• Thread starter DeletedUser8409
  • Start date

DeletedUser8409

@Dizzy Lizzie is it possible to get some form of confirmation as to the Devs response to this and whether this will be resolved for the next major event? The technical solution is there, and the feedback for this seems to be overwhelming that fairness would be better.

DeletedUser1874

Just found @Dizzy Lizzie's reply in a thread in the 'Questions and Help' directory of the forum. Thought it would be worth sharing it here. Who know, maybe FINALLY the devs will change this unfair nonsense!

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....ds-how-is-fair-play-ensured.10577/#post-62523

View attachment 3893
Not having mastered the path to lichdom, much unlike my avatar, I won't be holding my breath. This has been forwarded to the devs for months even before Dizzy Lizzie did, through support tickets for instance. Did anything happen?

DeletedUser6046

Not having mastered the path to lichdom, much unlike my avatar, I won't be holding my breath. This has been forwarded to the devs for months even before Dizzy Lizzie did, through support tickets for instance. Did anything happen?

If the dev make no change then at least they can explain to us why (in their opinion) the current setup gives fair opportunity to all players. Because I don't see how it is fair. Goods from level 1 T1 factories are a tiny drop in the ocean for anyone who has reached, say chapter 6, or even an earlier chapter. Not to mention that once your factories are at lvl 24 they no longer can be used for 1d or 2d productions which have been required in all events and FAs so far. And then level 1 T1 factories are not even a drop in the ocean...

Paladestar

Enchanter
Personally I want my 1 square back (from builder hut size) I have lost for the last 2 years as an elf compared to a human.:p

... and the rest!

Elves BH = 9 squares
Humans BH = 8 squares

Elves MH starts as 36 squares
Humans MH starts as 42 squares

Elves Trader starts as 12 squares
Humans Trader starts as 16 squares

Elves MA starts as 25 squares
Humans MA starts as 20 squares

===

Elves total squares = 82
Humans total squares = 86

BUT

As you progress to later chapters the two buildings where Elves have an advantage (MH and Trader) become the same size for both races. So the Humans now have an advantage of 6 squares saved over Elves! :mad::confused::eek:o_O