• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Statue of Appreciation - show appreciation for you fellows

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
In our fellowship, and I guess that would be true for a lot of others too, there are a few people who keep things running by performing a bunch of administrative tasks that aren't strictly gameplay (e.g. managing our Wonder Society). It would be great if we could show our appreciation in a more substantial way than just saying "Thank you", or gifting KP (which is nice, but also a bit generic, and there is a bit of an inflation going on there right now) - so I had the idea of the Statue of Appreciation. It would be a building that you can only get from someone else buying it for you. I think it should be a small but useful building, so you can safely place it without wasting space, otherwise it just withers away in your inventory.

As I've mentioned above, this would be for showing appreciation for players that contribute to the success of a fellowship in various ways, so the reward should come from the fellowship (it would be cool if it had the fellowship banner on it somewhere!). Every member should be able to contribute to the price. The building could become more powerful the more people contribute.

In order to avoid abuse, the amount of buildings a fellowship can generate should be limited, for example to 5 per year (this should be special).

I think this would be a great addition to reward all the players that make successful fellowships more than just the sum of their members.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@SpaceCowboy I like the idea of being able to reward a Fellow for going above and beyond! I'll pass it across :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I love the idea! As AM and from the same FS as @SpaceCowboy I would definitely award such a prize to some of my fellows. I often say that we have players which deserve a statue for their hard but constant work in helping the FS.
I would even add that such a Statue of Appreciation could cost diamonds and everybody from the FS could chip in with some :diamond:
This building could be 1x1 or max. 2x2 but with high stats better than everything else that has the same dimension. Ah, and must be high, I mean really high, to notice it at the first sight. ... and shiny ... and colorful!