• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Stats on building staying same even in different chapter

kimkimkim

Summoner
Is it normal for a culture building that also produces an item i.e. seeds only have the culture part increase from one chapter to another and not the seeds?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim in my experience, there's normally an increase to production, not sure of any exceptions. Which Culture Building are we discussing? :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
It's the Cotton Candy Magic from the event..... in chapter 16 the stats are 5300 culture with 2500 seeds and in chapter 17 the stats are 6100 culture with 2500 seeds......I'll get you screenshots of both stats once I crop them all to fit
Chapter 16
Embassies.png

Chapter 17
Unur.png

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
well if this isn't weird...I got an email response @Solanix that you replied to send a support ticket with these screenshots and the devs would look into this but yet I do not see your response here in the forum.......but I will do what what my email says to do

kimkimkim

Summoner
I also want to clarify that a Chapter 18 Cotton Candy Magic has stats of 7200 culture and 2700 seeds......so clearly Chapter 17 stats for the seeds is wrong, it should be, following the pattern, 2600 seeds not 2500 seeds.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim as @Solanix has answered it seems there is only a Culture Increase between Chapters 16 & 17 however i've asked if there is a particular reason given there seems to be an increase come Ch.18 as you've suggested... we'll see if any more comes back and let you know :)

Kind Regards

Herodite

Gargon667

Mentor
Is it normal for a culture building that also produces an item i.e. seeds only have the culture part increase from one chapter to another and not the seeds?

Yes that is normal, many mana and seed buildings get no (or extremely weak) upgrades (except for culture) in chapters past chapter 15.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Yes that is normal, many mana and seed buildings get no (or extremely weak) upgrades (except for culture) in chapters past chapter 15.
this would be true if I didn't see an increase in seeds for Chapter 18 though.....but true to the pattern of this building it seems the seeds are going up by a 100 for each subsequent chapter, just not in Chapter 17 and I don't know why, it's not like we don't use as many seeds in that chapter, in fact we use just as much

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@kimkimkim So i've had it confirmed that whilst the production will go up as suggested in Ch18, the production remains the same when going from Ch16 to 17. Why? We've no idea, however this is the same for many buildings during these Chapters and is intentional (that is to say not a Bug)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor
this would be true if I didn't see an increase in seeds for Chapter 18 though.....but true to the pattern of this building it seems the seeds are going up by a 100 for each subsequent chapter, just not in Chapter 17 and I don't know why, it's not like we don't use as many seeds in that chapter, in fact we use just as much

There is no rule, it´s more or less random, some buildings do get proper upgrades, other don´t and some get upgrades in one chapter, but not the other. From what i have heard 18 is better than previous chapters, so the most likely ones where you get nothing are 16 and 17. But as I said, that´s what I heard, no idea if 18 really is better...