• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

"Standard Goods" bar, extras...

DeletedUser9170

On the drop-down "Standard Goods" bar, how about some small refinements?

1. Under each icon, place a title to what each icon is.
I know the first 3 (marble, steel and planks), but have no idea as to the rest of them.

Edit

In the kindle app there is no title, although have noticed there is a title in the browser version. Yes, I do use both.

2. Extra icons for Beverages, Bread and Basket of Groceries.
Otherwise, how are we to know if we need more to feed our population?!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Sorcerer
There are three tiers of production. I take it you're working on the first tier (marble, steel, planks). Tier 2 (crystal, scrolls, silk) and 3 (elixir, dust, potions) goods will come along in later chapters.

Beverages, bread and groceries are all part of the workshop and just give you supplies.

DeletedUser9170

Hi Julian,
Okay, yes I am on T1, as still a fairly new player so am not too far along atm. Yes I know they are basic supplies, so they must still need replacing, to feed your populace.

Julian

Sorcerer
The amount of supplies you have is shown on the top bar (in the browser version) between the coins supply and the diamonds. Supplies are used for many activities: upgrading, research, training troops, etc. But you don't actually have to feed your population. They feed themselves.

See yourself as town mayor. You are in control of the town's central resources, not the personal resources of your inhabitants.

Pauly7

Magus
The fact that they give each thing a name, like "beverages" or "basket of groceries" is kind of misleading. All it means is - 5 mins worth of supplies production or 9 hours worth of supplies production. Just look at the supplies/tools overall total.

Those icons in the trader did used to have labels, but Inno removed them as it was seen as taking up too much space. You may have similar difficulty when looking at rune shards, when you get as far as looking at them.

DeletedUser9170

Okay, thanks for the info and explanation guys. I agree it is misleading. Maybe In no should change the names and icons for summer else to save any future confusions