• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Stack Inspiring Meditation

Sir Derf

Adept
Combining Catalysts and Teleport spells have no duration, stacking them makes no sense.

We can stack Power of Provisions, Ensorcelled Endowments, Magical Manufacturing and Pet Food.

It would be beneficial to stack Inspiring Meditations. Maybe not with longer and longer durations. How about a reverse of the concept of "Early Collection"? Maybe during the final hour or two, you could cast a new IM, starting the 48 hour clock over without interrupting the KP countdown.

Pauly7

Magus
Stacking IMs would be a useful thing when going on holiday. If you could use 10 of them and therefore be able to collect 110 KPs then that would be awesome, but without a multi-faceted stacking option (i.e. time and collection amount) then I'm not sure I can see a huge benefit.

Right now I just collect those spells and then disenchant them now and again. There's only ever a point to using one if I'm going to be unable to login for more than 10 hours. Even then you would only ever use one.

Some players do just log in once a day and for those the IM is a very useful spell.

Sir Derf

Adept
I find it useful during events, anticipating "Spend KP" quests with quantities above 10. I'm less interested in being able to stockpile 30, 40 or more KP (although I can see the advantages in some circumstances), as being able to carry a balance of above 10 across the 48-hour threshold and for long periods.

DeletedUser8409

I'd like to stack them so the duration extends by another 48h rather than stacking them to increase capacity beyond 20. It can be frustrating when the spell expires at a time when you can't log on to renew it.

DeletedUser5093

I would very much like to be able to cast multiple IM spells, so that it can last for longer than 48 hours. Especially when it's about to expire and I know I won't be around right when it runs out, but I can't get online til the next day, and so will miss out on all the KP that could be earned in that time.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Agree with randblade and UlyssesBlue. The IM spell should work like any other - every cast spell should increase the time by 48 hours.