• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Squad Size Upgrade 4

DeletedUser9

So the basic suggestion for next time they want to re-arrange techs on the tech tree is to do the tech tree moves and the tech tree renaming in two different updates. It would have been much better if they would have just moved the techs with their current numbers to their new places in the tech tree. They could then do a incremental bug fix a week later that just renames the techs. Of course, that would need to be explained in the release notes.

To be honest, I think that would even cause more confusion because then you'll find tech 8 before tech 6 for example. If after 2 weeks, you'd change the numbers, you'd still have the same effect as now I think. :oops:

DeletedUser354

Thanks for the gif Marindor - does help visualise what happened - not sure the players are going to be any happier though.

DeletedUser363

Maybe if the techs that were moved had their KP moved to the ones earlier in the tech tree, so people would still be at the same stage of the tree, without having to spend ages accumulating more kp to get back to the same point it would have been easier for some players (I know there will be those that think this is a ridiculous idea, but I think it has some merit...and not for me as I am past that stage) ;)