• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Squad size of enemy Troops in Explored Province

DeletedUser7805

I've just completed Squad Size Upgrade 8. I have skipped 2 Squad Size Upgrades.

I have a explored province from a couple of weeks ago that I've kept for encounters.

My question is, Does the enemy Squad size in this explored province increase every time I increase my Squad size?

One of the encounter squad size is currently 180. My Squad size appears to be 93.

m4rt1n

Adept
The enemy squad in a province encounter is set by the cost to scout that province and will remain the same if you leave it and upgrade in the meantime, then go back later.

However there is some debate about how squad size upgrades affect your enemy provinces in the weekly tournaments.

DeletedUser4149

in explored provinces, the answer is no.
in tournament provinces, the answer is yes. that's how tournaments are scaled to our city's level.

DeletedUser7805

Thanks FieryArien, I've just taken the time to read your post and I now have a better understanding of the consequences.

Prince Mick, if you want to understand better the (optional) squad size upgrades and consequences of (not) taking them, you can also check my Optional squad size upgrades post. Be warned, though, as it’s quite long. ;)