• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Spot of Whispering Trees

DeletedUser93

OK, regarding spot of whispering trees that follows the Advanced manufactory line, completing any of the three of Marble, Steel, or Planks, will see the green arrow track line lead to the Spot of Whispering Trees as next. I have completed two of the advanced manufactory so far (including the one that is my boosted item), however the Spot of Whispering Trees, is refusing to allow me to apply any of the research points to it (Spot of Whispering Trees). So I am asking is this a bug of some kind keeping me from advancing here? Or does this require perhaps completion of all three manufactory threads but fails to properly tell us this as the threads are set up as if doing any one will allow us to start the Spot one?

DeletedUser

It's not a bug, you need to unlock all three before you can proceed. The links can be a bit misleading at times, but if you hover over any of the unlockable things in research, it'll show you where it leads to. If you hover over all three advanced manufactory's, all of them will point you to the Spot. This means you need to unlock all three to proceed. Hovering over everything that I'm close to unlocking, paves the way for me to know what to do next.

DeletedUser

The lines on research tree are brown,If u put the cursor up of wispering tree on reasearh tree will see some green lines coming from all 3 researches required to unlock the culture building. .The same is for all technologies.

DeletedUser23

Yeah instead of hovering over the goods technology, hover over the whispering tree tech, it'll show you everything you need to have unlocked in order to start the research (in this case all 3 goods tech)

DeletedUser7

Thank you for reporting this to us and thank you everyone for the responses. The best way to approach that is indeed by hovering over the technology you need, as then a path from all required technologies will be highlighted.

If you hover over the goods technologies they will each tell you they give access to that specific research, but it does not tell you that you need all three. :)

DeletedUser93

I agree with you Darkstar, I therefore suggest the lines be withdrawn, and removed from the right side of the individual Advanced Manufactory that guide to the whispering spot, as that is misleading, and instead be drawn from top to bottom as appropriate for each of the advanced until you reach the bottom one, and then from there the line to the right side leading to whispering, this eliminates any confusion by forcing you to go through all three.

DeletedUser23

It's not confusing though; you look at which technology you want to unlock and it highlights the ones you need.

Or you highlight the one you're doing and it'll tell you which it will eventually lead to, so then you hover over that one and see all of the requirements.

Either way you get the same result.

DeletedUser

You're mostly right Sheepski. I use the same technique.
Nevertheless those lines and arrows could be done better, less confusing. It's not the bug I would insist in fixing, more like an issue that could be improved some time in the future by the way of some other upgrade to tech tree