• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Split Notifications

firerock

Enchanter
I think this affects most players in the game, but perhaps more so for the end game players. When I give NH to my fellowship, then to others in my locale, if I have put up some trades, (and now i have 6 tiers of trades possible), i am finding that in one day I lose the players the reciprocated NH as I have too many notifications.
Can we have 2 notification lists, one for goods trades and one for everything else please. I suppose doubling the amount of the messages would help as well, but i would prefer to have 2 lists of notifications.

Istolan

Novice
Yes, that would be a nice enhancement to the notification tool. And the code already exists at Inno...it is a feature available in Forge of Empires (FoE), but it is provided all in one queue. They give their users about 4-6 days of notifications and provide optional filters to limit the output for specific types of notifications, e.g. Neighborly Help, Trades, Guild Member entries/exits, etc... (plus others).

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is something that has been fed back from here earlier this year, but other enhancements (Ancient Wonder help and link buttons to the Spire etc) have appeared as more urgent.
I will happily remind of this again.....